Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day,
Butterfly Fly Away.
... AND I STILL DO! D: (I'm continuing the sentence from the picture above. I drew that for a special someone AGES AND AGES and EONS AND EONS ago. Mann, and after all that time, I still mean it! :D)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINA BABE! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYNERRRZZZZ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRAAAA!
It just occured to me, that I have a huuuuuge ton of holiday homework and I haven't even started on it.
AND ZOMFGX, not to mention the stack of bloody POA HOMEWORK I have sitting on the table there, waiting for me to at least write my freaking name on the top of the page.
But here's the thing. I don't have a clue what to do in POA. I mean, I look at the damn papers. And all I see is Debit Account, Credit, (+) (-), T-Account, columns and rows of numbers, $ signs, Petty Cash, particulars, original entry, prime entries, asset, liability, owner's equity, debtors, transactions...
AHHHHHHHHHHHH its all driving me nutzx! I don't understand a SINGLE THING. I seriously need a little POA tuition this June Hols. I mean, duhh I'll pay. But who wants to tutor me ): A hopeless case?
My mum's been nagging at me to get started on something. But hello. Stupidperson alert.
I watched Xiaxue's videos, and its realllllly hilarious! Zomg (:
I slept super late last night uh, I think around 2am. Don't know why, I felt tired but just couldn't sleep. ): I think its cos I talked to Bryan till pretty late last night. It was like some motivational talk I had with him. He gives out good advice, but I'm finding difficulty in carrying out the promise I made to him, ohdammmmnn ):
Woke up at 11 today cos the bloody renovations started AGAIN, I got so pissed. That's the con of living in a HDB house.
Jackie baby needs to go to the doctor ): I think he has an ear infection ):
OH YUHHH I'm supposed to go for this Healing Rally thingy tonight at Risen Christ.
But but but, I'm having second thoughts. Uggh. I dont know why but I've just got a bad feeling about it.
I wanna go for 6pm but no one's going with me. And besides, its too late already.
Maybe boredom is a sign for me to get cracking on my holshomework. ): ): Aw damn!
I'm going to see what I can do.
xxx
Marissa zomfgx :D
I'm going mad over the song "Crazier" by Taylor Swift but I've decided NOT to put it as my blogsong cos the sound quality of the music sucks ttm D;
7 months.
7 months and I'm still not over it.
Why.
Why.
Why.
Footprints In The Sand - Leona Lewis
You walked with me,
Footprints in the sand,
And helped me understand,
Where I'm going,
You walked with me,
When I was all alone,
With so much unknown,
Along the way,
Then I heard you say,
I promise you,
I'm always there,
When your heart is filled with sorrow,
And despair, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.
I see my life flash across the sky,
So many times have I been so afraid.
And just when I, have thought I lost my way,
You gave me strength to carry on,
That's when I heard you say,
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled
With sorrow and despair
And, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.
When I'm with you,
Well I know you've been there,
And I can feel you when you say,
I promise you (you)
I'm always there
When your heart is filled (when your heart)
With sadness and despair (and despair)
I'll carry you when you need a friend (need a friend)
You'll find my footprints in the sand. (I promise you)
Ohh. (I'm always there)
When your heart is full of
Sadness and despair, (and despair)
I'll carry you when you need a friend. (I'll carry you)
You'll find my footprints in the sand.