HI WORLD! THIS IS MARISSA BELLE DUCK. Anyway I think I shouldn't shed tears anymore, cos tears contain stupid salt and stupid salt make stupid wounds worse.
-switch-
Okay hi people this is Daryl and I "hacked" into Marissa's account. Anyway Marissa belle Duck, we are ALL here for you from all your homies ranging from a to z yo! I'd start namin' but there just ain't enough time to do so. Shows how many people are gonna prepare one giant Chapati crash mat for you in case you fall. (We're here to catch you when you fall). So with regard to EVERYTHING. Like the migration and you-know-what, let God do his stuff. 'Cos God is just SO FLY. Somemore, you're always going to his house singing for him and stuff, you'll get what you deserve babe :D
Rainstorms all come to an end, and when they do there's always a chance of a rainbow taking shape, at the end of that rainbow, there's always a hella big pot o' gold. No such thing as "forever storms", they all stop someday, but when it's raining, you can have fun indoors too. Live life the way you want to live it. (Fine except for school, can't change THAT. Stupid education system) But altogether, you gotta know you can't keep harping on these things, cause soon the challenges will all build up and you, miss i-am-thinner-than-daryl, will be crushed by the sheer weight of things. Gotta keep moving, just like how Jesus kept picking up his cross.
He carried his cross
Will you? (:
-Daryl Cheng