And when you need my arms to run into,
I'll comfort you.
Nothing will ever change the way I feel.
GAH, it's a really special day for me.
Its...
FINISH UP MY LAST-MINUTE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK DAY!
Yipeekaiyay :D
So hence, I will only blog tonight after I'm done w tuition and all that (:
Bye.
Oh yes, remember I told you guys during YC Camp, Mark went to sabotage Ryan Po by putting a sweet into his mouth while he was sleeping? YES!
We've got a fabulous shot by Brian up on FB!

Oh damn! Andrew's face just ADDS to the laughter :)
And Steph's behind, trying to hide her face from the awesome Canon EOS.
And there I am, supposedly sleeping on the couch :X
EDIT.
Ha-ha. I think I'm too free or something. When tuition was over, I spent one and a half hours reading the History of my old MSN Conversations. Well actually it was only one person's conversation with me but it took up 2 files cos we talked so much.
I was reading it and thinking, hey, what was I doing? Why'd I end it when things were going so great?
It was all my fault. I'd do anything to get that kind of conversation between the both of us again. Really.
(Shari, don't make the same mistake I did. It sucks ttm.)
Sunday's gonna be so fun. Right Steph?
According to Joshua Bangar, he says "The Bangar brothers will trash them all!" HAHA.
I hope.
Please 14th July, don't come don't come :(
xxx
Marissa.