Do I deserve better?
Or is he already the best?
Back from YC Camp, DAY TWO. AND I'M ALIVE. I think I should've actually stayed the night since it really didn't make much of a difference, I went back there around 9-ish this morning with Steph again. Haha.
But then again, I shouldn't have gone right? I mean, it just made my blood boil even more. I'm so dumb. I'm literally driving myself to my own grave. With some help, of course. But I'm pushing myself off the cliff.
Went there with Steph, they were playing games in the hall. Don't Forget The Lyrics! (P&W version)
Sat on the chair again, and
Then we had a short P&W session, Bambi and Ryan Po played the guitars! HEHEHE. Reminds me of the angel's letter to Ryan, damn cute la. K and Sherman was being retarded ttm. Oh that reminds me, FRANSISCUS, I'M DEAD. ):
Went down for lunch after that. I didn't eat, as usual. MAN, I haven't eaten anything since Saturday! D:
Sat with Lester, AJ, Mel and Stephy. Steph was reading her "The Gift" book. Its a vulgar book. Heh, cos I saw "Nine-o-fucking-clock" on one page in the cab. Tsk tsk tsk.
After lunch, we had SECOND DAY OF WET GAMES! I'm weird. I like wet games cos I don't get wet :)
I was chasing Brian around for the camera, and when games finally started, Aloy had the camera. So had to get it from him via Cheryl Tang, so yah, in the end I got it. It keeps me from getting dirty (:
Today's games were grosser than yesterday. Ingredients were, water balloons (the usual), RAW EGGS (K that was damn gross. Steph totally wanted to kill Andrew when he wiped his hands on her), some gross mixture of coffee + marshmallows + apple + banana (But it smelt kinda nice. But looked gross) and God Knows What Else.
I thanked God for letting me be in charge of the camera. :D :D :D :D :D !
I can't even recall how many games there were, I think 3. Cos it was so messy and unco-ordinated unlike yesterday's.
I know there was one game when we had to run to the bucket of coffee + marshmallow + apple + banana and scoop up a cupful, and hold the cup above your head and run back with it, and pour it into ANOTHER bucket, and whose team gets the most amount of the gross mixture would win :)
My group won! (: Sherman and Johnfan are realllly good @ that game :D
And today was Dwayne's turn to drench me! Actually no, it was JARED and DWAYNE. Dwayne kept spraying the super soaker at my head, and Jared kept coming over and wiping his gross hands on me,
EW TTM!
Oh and here's some hilarious dialogues :
Steph : (To Dwayne) You look like Soon Lee from fighting spiders!
Dwayne : I don't know how he looks like, but if he's hot I don't mind.
Marissa : Ay I think Soon Lee's hot leh.
Sherman and Apy : (Suddenly come from behind) AHA! Dwayne! Marissa said you're hot!
Marissa : I DID NOT!
Andrew : My Angel is so sweet (R.E Angel-Mortal). She/he gave me nutella bread and super sweet milo this morning, then put candy inside my envelope somemore. My angel is so sweet. Wants to give me diabetes.
Andrew : (After sitting on the balloon many times and it still couldn't burst) Aiya, I'm too light la! Either that, something wrong with that balloon! (Everyone laughs)
After that, had to wash up. I helped clean up the carpark a bit, cos Venetia took over.
Then slacked in the air-conditioned hall with Steph and Ryan and Bambi and Mark. I 'slept' on the long couch cos it was sooooooooooooo comfortable.
OH OH Mark pranked Ryan Po when he was asleep! Ryan's mouth was open, so Mark went and put a gummy sweet inside, and Ryan still didn't wake up! HAHAHA. Everyone there started taking pictures. Steph was like "Eh if he wakes up and chokes, you all are gonna die." HAHAHA, then finally, he woke up! And he got a shock there was a sweet in his mouth! :P
Slacked around more, then went to look for Cheryl with Steph before we left.
We went down the corridors of the bunks shouting "Cheryl Tang! Cheryl Tang! Cheryl Tang!" Over and OVER again. And ends up, she was sleeping with Jared, Johnfan and Sherman. Wth right! HAHAHA.
PGPGPGPGPGPGPGPG PLEASE GOD PG! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Neeway, left with Steph and took a cab back to Christopher's house.
I SPENT $30 IN 2 DAYS ON CAB FARE ONLY!? WTF! THATS MY ONE WEEK ALLOWANCE ):
ANW, Steph's over at Christopher's now and Jerry's going soon. The airport is gonna be EXTREMELY packed later at night cos Father Val's flying off at 1am to Rome, only returning in 4 years. ): I can't send him off though ):
Came home, still waiting to use the bathroom.
I feel so gross and dirty :( And I didn't know what else to do when I came home, except, cry. Cry as I thought about the things I'd seen, the things I'll never get back.
And no, sadly, he didn't read the letter that I left in his...........
xxx
Marissa.
You'll be back again,
Cos you know in your heart
I'll love will never die, no.
OH YES I'VE GOT A HILARIOUS PHOTO!
Just search Hilter on iconator.com (: