Yuck, my handwriting's so ugly. ANYWAY.
I wanna wish my bestie festie, DARYL CHENG ZICHEN, good luck in representing Singapore in the Water Polo competition in Jakarta! Be back safe on Sunday, with NO MORE INJURIES okay! (: You'll do great and I'm sure of that :D
Today was such a boring day. I woke up and had cheena tuition, that's it.
I can't exactly go out of the house too much now cos I have to look after my dad, he just had some surgery and he can't walk properly, so I have to take care of him when I'm at home.
Well, actually thought of going for mass but Sam ain't answering calls and Christine can't go out ):
I'll take it as a blessing in disguise cos YC is attending mass after camp breaks. Actually it has already ended like an hour ago? But oh well, I think I'll skip mass today luh.
Annabelle uploaded so many CLVC camp photos! I LOOK SO UNGLAM IN ALL!
And and and I'm so honoured cos Samuel set our picture as his Display Picture on Facebook :D HAHA. Modest.
I'm watching Sports Disaster on Channel 5 now. It's super scary! All the cars flying off tracks on fire and how the drivers manage to get out of the vehicles without breaking anything is a miracle actually.
And all the boats being flung off the sea and the people inside skid off the edge of the water and onto land.
And parachutes breaking apart in midair and the person in left hanging to his life by a few loose strings.
Oh man, these people should really count their lucky stars that they could see the sun rise the next morning!
I mean, come on, people die at a soccer match just because their favourite player got called on a time out cos of fowl play? They get punched and knocked out by opponents and then die, just because of their favourite player?
Makes no sense. What's wrong with this world?
I'm bored out of my wits. Tomorrow is wednesday, and I'm TOTALLY FREEEEEE!
How? What to do? What to do?
xxx
Marissa.
Never again. Never ever again.