Baby I will wait for youI'M SO TIRED! Man, holidays don't exactly seem like holidays for me eh.
Cos I don't know our side can't do.
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life,
I'll wait for you.
Had a really exhausting day at school today. Full day, to make it worse. 7.45am-6.45pm. Damn! My eyelids were drooping immediately after lunch ): Yaaaaawn.
Aurielle and Mervelle didn't come today ):
Con 2 Camp ended yesterday, and the band left their Praise And Worship scores behind in the P.A room and the "Boys Bathe Now" signs outside the shower room. Super funny! I hope the guys bathed AFTER the girls. :D
Ms Tham came today, so there was no sectionals.
I wanted to fall asleep! Oh and we finished learning Pater Noster :D I don't really like that song actually. Especially the 'Speaksing' part, or as Annmarie would say 'Sping'. HAHAHA.
I'm no longer doing A3! I'm sticking to A2 and I'm happy about it :)
We finished Let It Shine too. ITS A REALLY NICE SONG! Its like some Sister Act musical song. It's really cute :D
Ate SECTION LUNCH! Super awesome. Almost all of us bought chicken rice :D
AND SOMEONE BOUGHT THE LAST EGG I WAS ABOUT TO BUY! Nicole, Nicolette and I were like walking all over the coffee shop trying to find the person who stole my egg! Hahah, damn hilarious!
Then bought drinks & went back to the canteen for lunch. We kinda sorta prankcalled Ryan :D But it wasn't exactly prank calling luh, cos we didn't disturb him or anything. Just called for the fun of it (:
Went back to the P.A room.
We played this super super fun rhythm game! And its sooooo confusing! But Natalie and I made it through :D We made it to the L-R 3-9. ITS SOOOOOOOOO FUN! Annmarie, Annmarie. CMI CMI! :D
Wanted to sleep so badly!
AND OMG, PURE TORTURE! Ms Tham made us stand for 3 hours straight without sitting down or moving. My feet almost died! Nicole and I were clearly suffering.
Then had a talk by the comm about our discipline level decreasing and stuff.
We gotta buck up I guess. Gonna be pretty hard with the sec 1s around.
Waited for Nat to finish up her comm meeting. I sat at the stage where Jacob and Jerome were dancing just 24 hours ago. HAHAHAHA. Oh man that really cracked me up!
Then Randy SMSed me and told me about cough cough cough his first cough cough cough police cough cough case cough. Tsk tsk, FOR ONCE, I have to agree with Annmarie, HE'S REALLY DUMB! How he manages to get himself into this kind of crap, I have no idea (: Lets all hope for the best.
Nat finished at 6.45pm, so I had to miss mass ): Sorry Sam! D;
Took 59 back with her. Talked about monkeys and snowmen and lums :D
I LOVE NAT!
Yeah, came home, had dinner and here I am.
I've got tuition tomorrow morning at like freaking 11am! I want to sleeeeeep! Arugh!
I will never forget what Mrs Low said today.
"So you are Mr Armstrong, the man with all the birds!"
xxx
Marissa.
Does your password have to do with a boy?
Nope. Haha.
What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Personality, sense of humour, looks? I guess.
Are you a girly girl?
Nah. Nope, I don't think I am (:
Small or big purses?
Medium sized ones?
What are the signs you like a guy?
I don't know? I'll keep talking about him?
Do you like drama?
OKAY LA.
Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I guess we're still friends. I hope we're still friends.
Do you dress up on Halloween?
We'll have Halloween on Christmas.
Do you call anybody by their last name?
SAYSON! FOO! CHEOKIE! :D
How many guys will read this just because it says FEMALE SURVEY?
Pervertic people uh.
Do you wear makeup?
Not unless its entirely nessary.
Have you ever cooked food for a guy?
Noppers!
Have you ever been called a bad influence?
YEAH. By some people's horrible terrible assumingly annoying parents.
Have you ever broken a guy's heart?
I don't know.
Eyeliner or Mascara?
Eyeliner. My eyelashes are long already :D
Flats or Heels?
Flats :D Especially the nice ones from Far East.
Skirts or jeans?
Jeans.
Socks or leggings?
Either. Both are fine, I guess.
Hoops or Dangling earrings?
Dangling earrings. Especially the ones Gracia bought! :)
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah );
Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark haired I guess :)
Do you have a best friend?
Yeah! Daryl, Jerry, Grassssss.
Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Nah.
Do you like your life?
No, my life sucks ttm. FML FML FML.
Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
Yeah! During Con 2 Camp, I went into the guy's bathroom to look for Daniel Goh! He said he saw a frog on the bathroom floor while he was bathing.
Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
YEAH! HAHAHAHA. It's really fun.
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah. It used to be a daily occurence. Still is ):
Is there anyone/ someone you can't get off of your mind?
Yes. Definitely.