Have I told you lately that I love you?I know you probably won't believe this, but I woke up at 2pm today! Haha, I had quite a shock when I looked at the clock. I thought it had stopped in the night or something, but it didn't.
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
You fill my heart with gladness,
Take away all my sadness.
Ease my troubles, thats what you do.
All thanks to Bangar! Kept me up on the phone last night till 2am, and I was dead tired! ):
Went to church after lunch and everything.
Met Cheryl, Leticia and Mithra in a cab, after CIP. Hahaha.
Went for choir practice, sat with David. Jessa didn't come again ): What the heck huh? She's not even coming for choir camp! It'll be super sad luh.
Sam and John had confirmation camp but they came back for mass :D
HAD ROBES TODAY. SUPER SUPER HOT IN THE LOFT ): My white giordano shirt was making me feel even hotter! ): And someone wore the same shirt as me aye. Tsk tsk tsk.
The wardens and stuff put the statues up in church already. Fel and I kept talking about the plank giving way and the whole statue will just fall onto the person, thats the end man!
Oh and Fel's leaving on the 14th July. 14th July will be the day I cry my eyeballs out ): And I'll probably flood the entire Changi Airport. OHMAN, I'll be so damn sad! ):
We have a new Prayer For Vocation. Its like some tongue twister. So many long and confusing words, so weird! Fel and I were tripping over the words. We just memorized the old prayer and a new one comes out -.- And this one is waaay longer. It's like 4 pages!
Mass was okay lah. It was really hot in the loft.
Fel and I kept playing and playing in the loft. I was pointing at some hair in the organ and she said wait the servers think I'm pointing to them, it'll be super embarrassing, Hahaha. Saw Jeremy.
Communion was very long. The wardens were taking their own sweet time X:
I saw Leticia's dad doing the SVDP Donations! He's really really cute. Hahahaha.
After mass, took off robes and went down with Sam and John.
Talked a lot and laughed a lot. They're probably in the middle of doing their nightwatch now ): Damn sad I couldn't go, I think it would've been really fun. ): ): ):
ANYWAY. Kept laughing at the board AGAIN and John said he's gonna cover that picture up with some paper tomorrow so that I will stop going into fits every time I look at the board. Hah! Smart.
Went to Vivocity with mother. Ate dinner, walked around.
I HAD MY BEN & JERRY'S PHISH FOOD! Super happy :D
Went home in a good mood. Took MRT back and Randy gave me some stupid long winded directions on how to get back to Bishan using the orange line. I haven't taken the orange line yet so far. I think I'd wanna try someday (:
Came home. I'm bored.
MOVIE & MASS TOMORROW. Awesome shyt dude.
xxx
Marissa.
Where are you? And I'm so sorry.
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.