I'm back from CLVC Camp! And it was awesome ttm :D
I'm not gonna blog like Day 1, Day 2, etc, cos I'm too lazy and I can't possibly remember every single thing that happened in order and stuff, so I'll just jot down the more memorable times :D
When we reached the chalet, I was pretty shocked. It wasn't Fairy Point Chalet 2 like last year which was a 2-storey insect manifested dirty old shophouse looking place.
But this time it was Fairy Point Chalet 1, and it was huuuuuuuuge!
Huge, super! (: I was pretty happy. But the road to drive in was so narrow that the bus had to drop us back at Fairy Point Chalet 1 and we had to walk all the way in. Anna drove and she kept bumping into all the dustbins there. Hahaha!
The place where we had all our games. REALLY WET GAMES! Super fun ttm.
The surroundings. Not many mosquitoes but HELL LOT of red ants :(
Yeahp! I was pretty happy with the chalet and stuff, cos for one it was huuuge and there weren't many mozzies like the old one (:
Sopranos, altos and guys had a room but we re-arranged the sleeping schedule. The altos room would be the room that people who wanted to sleep early (Mona, Phyllis, Jennifer) would go to, and the sops room would be the late owls (Joanne, Nicole, Michelle, Samantha, me) slept, so there would be no arguement anywhere :D
We got sorted out into our groups! My group is awesomeee. I love my groupies!
Samuel, Emmanuel, John, Natalie and Katherine. All super super super super fun people :D
I didn't know Samuel actually talks so much! Haha all along I thought he was a very quiet person. And he's super funny! Especially with Emmanuel, both of them always go crazy.
Our group name was "Followers Of God" hence the term F.O.G :D Hahaha.
My group! (Samuel was hiding behind the pillar.)
Sadly, this time I didn't take much pictures. 1. Cos I injured my knee and couldn't walk all over to take pictures and 2. I didn't bring a camera. But I used David and Stephen's cameras to take pictures during games.
We played the usual indoor games on the first day. Pass The Parcel, Charades. FUN!
Joanne, Michelle, Nicole, Sam and I slept at like 3.30am on the first night cos we were busy talking in our sleeping bags. Then Joanne kept doing this strip dance on the bed, it was so obscene!
Oh yes and FOUR people shared one pillow. Me, Joanne, Michelle and Nicole (:
Oh yesss, and a baby bat flew into the second storey! Actually it was kinda cute. It slept throughout the day.
Look! It slept upside down on the window. So cute.
Joanne and Michelle were screaming and screaming cos it flew into our room. Then Joanne started running all over the place trying to avoid bumping into the bat while it flew everywhere, and she punched/fisted my mouth in the process. HAHA.
But anw, I think the sound barrier at the chalet broke :D
Sam and I went to the guy's room and we sang and sang and sang along with my iPod cos John brought his iPod speakers and it was nice. Pretty funnn.
Joshua loved Sam's Baby Pooh so much.
There! Haha. All pictures look yellow cos all the room walls are yellow. :O
Took lots of random picture that I'll upload at the end of this post. Haha cos I think it's gonna be super messy if I upload it all here at one go.
Second day was fun! OUTDOOR GAMESX.
FELICIA CAME! I started screaming when I saw her in the car pulling into the carpark! (:
And we had western food for lunch (: The food this time round was awesome. Cos the caterers are from the CHIJ canteen. Haha.
Outdoor games were (obviously) all wet games! (: I was the photographer cos Cynthia said the games were really rough and violent and I'd probably die if I participated. So yeah, I got to stand with Stephen and 2 cameras! :D
ADAM GOT SO TRASHED! And poor Shawn got trashed by Linnette, she poured a whole bucket of SOAP water on him in the carpark cos he was still pretty dry at the end of the game :D
Fel brought my IJ Fiesta shirt home and she's helping me wash it cos she got it wet during the games. Haha she's so cute.
We played Don't Forget The Lyrics! It was super fun!
I helped Samuel with his song "The Way I Are", and the missing words were "I got no red American Express." Thank God I knew that line! And my song was awesome, "Gives You Hell." :D
We had prep for our skits. My skit was so fun and the main title was "Lost."
I HAD TO ACT AS THE BIMBO! My line was super funny. "I wonder how long it'll take before somebody comes and rescues me. I mean, can someone go fix that stupid plane? Like oh my god, everyone knows these hands aren't made for fixing planes! *roll eyes, comb hair, look at nails, stand up and walk off stage*" IT WAS SO EMBARRASING. Then Steph actually said out loud "That's so Marissa."
I loved the part when the plane was about to crash and Samuel had to start panicking and praying with the rosary. It was so funny and everyone was laughing at him (EVEN ME!)
And omg, the part when I had to 'die' in front of Emmanuel and Samuel, when I was lying on the floor, Nathan came behind me and PULLED MY SHORTS DOWN! In front of the whole choir! Oh damn! :D Hahaha.
Praise And Worship was really cool. Fel and I were jumping up and down during One Way :)
Then we had to write this thing, like petition/prayer/special intention to God, and then fold it up and burn it.
I enjoyed P&W.
Then it was Talent Night! K, its official. I screw up EVERY year. Haha, thanks to Adam! He just HAD to 'volunteer' me.
Prize was a movie ticket! Not bad. Haha.
Oh yeah, Fel's so retarded. She was sitting a few butt spaces away from me and she messaged me. I almost had a heart attack when she did! I started shouting across the hall, "FEL! FEL! FEL!" Haha. Okay whut?
Then Fel left :( Her daddy came to pick her up. Joanne wanted to go talk to her dad. She was like "Hello Mr Wong, how are you doing this fine evening?" Damn funny. But of course she didn't.
I was in kind of a bad mood after Fel left. So I went upstairs to bathe. I was the first one to bathe. I couldn't stand the heat there :( We were only allowed to switch the air con on at night. I was sweaty and sticky :(
After my bath, went back to the guy's room and realised John had finished bathing too. So I sat there with him and we talked until Sam and Emmanuel came into the room with us.
Then we had our singing 'session' again. Then Joanne, Nicole, Ariaga and Annabel came in.
Joanne spilt milo all over the floor! And Ari was talking to Ferrari :D
OH YES, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED ON THE 2ND NIGHT :D
The baby bat awoke! Then it started flying on the 2nd storey staircase landing all over. It was super hilarious!
Whenever the bat flew to the left side, the people on the left side would start screaming and crouch down to the floor. Then when the bat flew to the right, the left side people would stand up and the right side people would start screaming and crouch down.
It was like a dance! Scream, crouch, stand up. Haha, and the bat kept going back and forth for at least 3 minutes? So it was 3 minutes of the same dance over and over. We couldn't stand up and run into the room because if we stood up at the wrong time and the bat flew above us, oh that was the end. And it was so noisy cos of the screaming!
Someone should've taken a video la. Haha. IT WAS SO FUNNY. But we got the bat out by the window (:
Then we went back to the guys room. After talking for like 10 minutes, THE BABY BAT FLEW INTO THE ROOM THROUGH THE AIR CON VENT! It was so scary! Cos suddenly we just saw this small black thing fly above our heads and all of us freaked out.
So Samantha and I were screaming our heads off. Then the bat flew into Emmanuel's bag! And it refused to come out!
So Samuel and John kicked his bag out of the room and onto the balcony and they kept poking the bag at different angles to make the bat come out. After a long 10 minutes of poking & prodding, the bat finally came out and flew off. :D
I went a bit high after that. Kept laughing non-stop and my laughter seemed contagious cos after I was done, Emmanuel became high.
Then Adam came and did his rounds again so we had to go back to our room. Joanne, Nicole, Samantha and I were rolling around in our sleeping bags and we talked the night away even though we were really tired.
Joanne was talking about really sick stuff! It was so weird to sleep next to her!
I knocked out pretty fast. Cos I was really really exhausted from the extremely long day.
Overslept by half an hour the next day (today). Mona came and woke us up at 8.30am.
We dawdled a lot, kept lying down. Then we finally went downstairs for breakfast. Some noodle thing. It was nice.
Yeah, then talked and played a bit of games.
Then I had a heart to heart walk and talk with Nat outside the chalet. And we took pictures!
Then the bus came and stuff. Fetched us back to church. And John actually went to paste post its all over one particular picture on the RCCL board and I kept laughing and laughing. Shawn was like "John why you go paste for?!" haha. Super funny.
PICTURE TIME!
Samantha and I on the first night. Yucky yellow walls made all the pictures yellowy! ):
Emmanuel and I. Everyone keeps asking him "Emmanuel, are you GAY?!"
John and I. The lovely iPod speakers behind us :D
Samuel is so cute. That's him being the 'glam' person he is :D
My spastic shyt face. And who was that person standing behind me?
John and I. Prep for skit time! Hahaha.
Samuel and I. He ain't so quiet after all! :D
Fel and I. Nicole snapped the picture at the count of 2. So Fel was unprepared.
That's better. :D I LOVE FEL TTM TTM TTMMMMMM.
Singing session in progress! :D Haha. This was the guy's room :)
Nicole and I. John's molesting Baby Pooh behind X:
Nat and I. I LOVE MY GODSISTER! :D
I love this picture! Nat and I, and I love our chalet behind :D
I'm spastic shyt. Hahaha, that was just before a bee flew past my face.
I'm still waiting for David and Stephen to upload the 4017 photos that I took onto Facebook (:
So when there's more I think I'll upload them here on my blog. INCLUDING THE UNGLAM ONES. There are so many unglam shots of Adam getting drenched and stuff :S
Anw, CLVC Camp was overall a huge success (: I LOVE CLVC! Haha.
I love Samuel, Emmanuel, Nat, John and Sam! (L) (L) (L)
xxx
Marissa.
Me : Ay ay ay ay ayyyy! (To Fel)
John : B B B B B! (As in A-B-C)
Me : B stands for Bambi!
John : A stands for...
Me : O.O
John : O.O
*Both of us crack up laughing*.
2nd night. I almost died of a concussion AGAIN.
Because of...? Make a guess. A smart guess.