Saw the world turning in my sheets
And once again I cannot sleep.
Walk out the door and up the street,
Look at the stars beneath my feet.
I woke up at 12pm today! I'm such a lazy bum. What can I say? I was so tired last night.
I'm really mad with the dumb old CD player in my room. I swear, I had to load the stupid disk in the player at least 20 times before it loaded. It kept saying "No Disk", or it would just auto-eject. How annoying is that!
OH YES, today's a special day for a friend of mine!
Cos it's his birthday! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA JUNIUS BANGAR! :D
Congratulations on finally not celebrating your birthday in camp like the past two years! (: Thanks for always being there and crapping with me out of my misery, making me feel better when I'm down with all your nonsensical jokes and shyt, and I'll never forget the Lay Aposolate Dinner when we got close, Con 2 Camp when you kept disturbing me and the "I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUUU" joke, and the crazy singing sessions we have on the phone, and the Yo Momma jokes of you VS Moses and all the crazy insane things we did together.
I LOVE YOU, FRIEND. And yes I forgive you for annoying the shyt outta me that day on the phone with Ben. :D See you at mass later, pal.
xxx Kueek.
I'm currently OVERJOYED. Y'know why? Cos Uncle Jason just cancelled tuition tonight :D So I can go out out out!
WHO WANT TO ENTERTAIN ME TILL 6 O CLOCK! Haha, meeting Bangar for mass.
Oh oh, I have this mad painful friction burn on my right knee ): I don't know where I got it from, and it hurts like hell.
When I bathed last night and the water + soap ran over that part of my knee, I was like OWWWWW! in the bathroom. I think my mum would've thought I was insane.
It's super painful and I gotta be careful when I bathe again later ):
MY OH MY. I'm too free today. I posted 5 notes on Facebook. HEHEHEHE.
Aiya, this stupid Ben Heng, gave me wrong info and for like 10 minutes there I was praising the Lord cos I was so overjoyed, and then realised it was wrong info passed. Wth right ):
I'll blog again tonight when I'm back from church. Bye!
Hello. I'm back from churchie. Met Sam super early and we went to buy Bangar's birthday present. BURNT A HUUUGE HOLE IN MY WALLET! ): Then I had no money for dinner.
Went back to church, slacked around in St Francis, then SamTeng and MarkRod came. Sat with us and I was writing the letter thingy on Bangar's present, suddenly Jeremy and Aloy came.
I wanted to borrow a pen/marker from someone, and I was like "Anyone got marker? Anyone got marker? Hello? Anyone got pen or marker? Hello hello? Anyone got marker?"
REPEATEDLY, and no one out of the 4 people sitting there heard me (I think)
Then finally, I was like "SAMANTHA!" Then she looked at me and said "HUH?" Then I realised that Samsim had a marker in front of me -.- Wth right.
Anw, after that serious concussion I had, (Couldn't talk properly, my hands were shaking, I was writing out Bangar's card halfway and couldn't finish the words cos my hands were so shaky, then my pulse rate went waaaaaaaaay up, I couldn't WALK down the stairs after that.)
K whatever. That concussion after-effect lasted till 7pm.
Went for mass, the Archbishop was there today for some 18 NET special mass or something. It was pretty cool. Ben Heng was there too (: STUPID BOY LA. Haha.
After mass, saw Dwayne and Amanda and Ryan and Ashton. Went to Lester's office to slack and talk to him awhile, he kept asking me to go for YC Camp, go for at least one day then go home or something, but I'm afraid I'll be BLIND by the end of the one day :( How, people?
REALISED I HAD $0 for dinner, so Sam and I walked aimlessly round toa payoh hoping to bump into a 5cents food shop or something. Haha, but no.
Took bus back with her and here I am.
OH MAN I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CONCUSSION'S REASON TODAY.
Seriously. I cannot believe it. Someone should've called 995 la. :O
AND OMG EVERYONE, I'M NOT RELATED TO SAMUEL CHIANG, HE'S NOT MY BROTHER, MY COUSIN, MY WHATEVER, I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO HIM, SO STOP ASKING ME! Haha actually it's damn funny la, everyone saw my MSN picture and they kept asking how Samuel was related to me cos we look alike. Aiyo.
xxx
Marissa.
When I saw that smile :) I felt like such a big burden had been lifted off me and I realised what I had been missing all this while without you.
When I saw that smile :) I realised that I would've smiled so much more all this time if only I had treasured the presence of you with me.
When I saw that smile :) I felt like the world was spinning as per normal, as if happiness was once again restored in me.
When I saw that smile :) I felt the great amount of regret in me, how stupid I had been, how gullible and assuming I was.
When I saw that smile :) There were a million and one things I would have loved to tell you at that point of time, how much I missed you and what I'd do to get you back.
When I saw that smile :) I fell in love with you all over again.
"You and I, we were that story. The story that no one in the world could believe had ended."
Labels: didn't think it'd be this hard., Let it go