Hold on tight,YAWN. I'm so tired. Oh man! Holidays seem more exhausting than normal school days.
It's a rollercoaster ride we're on so
Say goodbye
Cos we won't be back again.
Went for CCA this morning, ended at 6pm again. Thank God my dad could fetch me to school (:
Nicolette was SO funny during sectionals. And my dear sec 1s, you guys really have to sing up. Seriously. You're never gonna get on stage if you guys continue this way okay? ):
Nicole and I shared this super super funny joke about "shaking finger" and "contracting head". SUPER FUNNY. I was laughing my ass off while Denise taught Tiffany and Amanda the dance steps of Sorry Sorry -.-
I just realise I've been using the phrase "Almighty God in Heaven" a lot these days. You know, instead of saying Oh My God which is disrespectful (but sometimes at the slip of my tongue I just say it X:)
Had section lunch again! :D
I ate law mee. AND YES, I am the only noober in Alto2 who doesn't know how to use a pair of chopsticks. So stupid right. I normally use a fork and I felt damn dumb lah. Everyone else could use );
Had octets. Damn sucked ):
Mrs Low called us out for our NYAA booklets and all the sec 3s had the same facial expression like :O cos almost all of us had forgotten to bring it (: Super funny. :D But anw, didn't get scolding.
After choir, cheonged off to church.
Saw Ryan Almodiel and Dwayne again (:
Then met up with Sam and we had our usual seats at the St Francis staircase :D It's so cooling there.
Took off my pinafore to prevent myself from sweating (:
Yeah, then mass finished. Met Joshua Bangar, Fransiscus and John. (: Talked and talked. I love Fransiscus' pink shirt! Its so damn nice! HAHAHA.
We played the iPod shuffle game. Super fun. Sam asked me "What would you say if -------- told you he loves you?"
Then I pressed 'NEXT' on the shuffle button and the song came out "Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt." Couldn't stop laughing la! Then she asked me something about Joshua Bangar then the answer was "Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas." SO HILARIOUS.
Then talked awhile more, left with them to go find Jared, Dwayne, Amanda, Ryan Almodiel, Ryan Po and Mark Rodrigues. They went to eat "Dragon Steamboat". The name's so cheeeeena.
Anw, met them, slacked a bit. Ate dinner at Mac's with John & Sam.
Then went back to church.
We were bored, hence the photos (:
John TRYING to act cool.
Sam's typical smile :)
Milo milo milo.
John said "Why so emo?"
Awww.
And I love Jesus so much! (:
I like this picture!
Then we started playing this Throwing Money game. I swear its so difficult! :O
We're supposed to stand at the carpark and throw a coin upwards the staircase and try to get it to the platform below St Francis room. I know it sounds super easy but in actual fact, it's as tough as nails!
I tried so many times and once the coin even fell onto the roof. HAHAHA.
Then once it bounced off the ceiling and rolled into the carpark. We had so much trouble looking for the coin cos it was getting pretty dark and we had to use John's 'torchlight' so help us find the damn coin (:
Almost hit Ryan's head with the coin cos I didn't know he was there X:
Then we crapped awhile more, then went home (:
Walked to the bus stop with John and we were singing along to the S Club 7 song 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' Its a really nice song! Then we started singing What Hurts The Most :D
BOTH OUR COMPETITION SONGS ZOMFGX.
Went home.
I'm high on Mogu Mogu Strawberry Drink (:
xxx
Marissa.
I realise my mistake
My pride had got in the way
I should've begged you to stay ):