Servers soccer match today :)
Honestly, I cannot believe it.
1970s servers won our current servers in today's soccer match : 11 to 6!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! Haha! I mean we have like Ignatius and all the powerful people on our team (Our team I mean the current servers. Steph and I were siding them, hehehe. The oldies were asking who we sided and we kept saying "CURRENT!")
Oh and Steph has a new lover. Forrest Gump. This crazy banglah guy who kept running round and round the field.
Christopher has a wierd obsession with plucking grass. No I'm serious.
I was sitting with Christopher, Bangar, Sean Thian, Dom and some guy on the grass cos they weren't playing after half time, and we were sitting and talking and drinking water, then suddenly Christopher started plucking all the grass around him and throwing them in the air.
I was like "Are you okay?" His reply was "I love to pluck grass. Don't know why." HAHAHA!
I bought green tea and I barely got to drink even half of it cos I passed it to Bangar, Dominic, Jerry (I think?), Sean and some other servers and before I knew it, the bottle was almost empty so I just told Bangar to finish it up.
Oh yes! Bangar got trashed by Father Brian! He fell flat to the ground. Now we know how violent priests are, as Steph said ;) Super funny.
Steph's mum was having a picnic. She brought corn and mangosteen and all sorts of foods.
Father Stanley came! He took some of Steph's gummy worms.
Stupid Jerry and Christopher, kept lifting up their shirts and I was like "YAH LAH I KNOW YOU ARE DAMN SKINNY OKAY!" Haha then Jerry was like being all humble. "What?" He would say. Haha.
Lionel is so funny. Sean lives behind the field, and Lionel was like "My God, why do you live in a banglah infested housing estate?" HAHAHAHA!
Dom, Sean Thian and Bangar are so mean :( They kept kicking the ball over my head when I was sitting down with Chris.
ON PURPOSE! Cos they knew I was scared of the ball. So wth right.
Anw, Uncle Jason came. He didn't play though, he said he felt unwelcome. HEHE -.-
AND, I still cannot believe it. WE LOST! 11 - 6! HOW CAN?! Haha maybe like Fel said, they have more experience.
Went back-to-school-shopping with Mum in J8 just now.
Bought schoolbag, pencilcase, post its, markers, pens and a file :)
I have an obsession with the colour ORANGE. It's a hawt colour. Oh yes, and I cut my hair. My fringe is super short now. My mum says I look like some kind of Cleopatra. Walau! It's damn damn damn ugly.
Sheesh, I just saw my new timetable -.- I've got POA and SS/HIST and BIO tomorrow. Omt.
Pray for me. Oh yes I better bring my thermometer. If not I've gotta pay 20c again, wtf.
HAHAHA.
Yeah. I bet I won't be able to sleep tonight la, cos I've been sleeping at 5am + during hols.
Ohman! Don't be surprised if I fall asleep in school tmrw :( I'm 2KOOL4SKOOL anw. HEEE, kidding uhh.
Fransiscus is back! :D :D :D :D :D And I miss Daryl :( He can't go for cat class this week cos he came back from Jakarta like, today. SO SAD AY! And Youth Mass, I doubt he can come either ):
SCHOOL STARTZ TOMORROW! (:
OMG, I just had a super funny conversation with Bangar on the phone (Currently he's in the toilet doing his business) And like he asked me "Where can you buy high-cut Converse shoe?" Then I misheard him and I thought he said "Where can you buy hi-card?"
So I was like "711... Cheers..." Then he was like HUH?! YOU CAN BUY SHOES IN 711?!
xxx
Marissa.
I make them good girls go baaaad.
Labels: Servers soccer match.