I can still recall our last summer.
I still see it all.
Walks along the seine, laughing in the rain.
Our last summer, mem'ries that remain.
Once again, I am exhausted ): I don't like the fact that my body cannot take more than 20 hours of no sleep. It always drains me and I feel super lethargic at the end of the day. Sigh.
Hahaha yesterday night, I had so much fun with Jared on Facebook!
We were both being super super gay.
JARED'S SO PRETTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY (:
Jared VS Me VS Xavier. Haha, Xavier suddenly just appeared out of nowhere.
What I said to Jared. HAHAHA. Ms Singapore aye.
What Jared said to me. SUPER HILARIOUS!
Woke up early today, had a bath, then had chinese tuition.
After tuition, called Addie and met her at J8. Saw Estella at Buzz :D
Adeline and I went to the Arcade. She kept playing that lame drumming game, then she went to play Daytona alone. Versus the computer, and she still lost. Wth, hehe.
Randy said he was coming to J8 too, but then he had some 'problems' so he couldn't come.
Went to Adeline's house, watched a movie and played Wii.
We watched Mamma Mia! again. I simply love love love love love that show. I was singing along like some crazy woman in the hall, especially when they sing Chiquitita, Gimme A Man After Midnight, Dancing Queen, The Winner Takes It All, Money Money Money and Honey Honey.
Adeline kept saying "I don't know you I don't know you."
Super funny la. I love her sofa! Its so comfortable and I can roll all over it (:
After that, she walked me over to the bus stop and I took 88 to go to church for mass.
Met Sam at the RCCL board, and in the end we didn't go for mass.
Sat at the St Francis staircase with Sam, Ashton and Dwayneyy.
Chitchatted and had a lot of fun. Ashton and Dwayne were like argueing about some damn lame thing. :D Hahaha.
Ryan Po came and gave them water (:
Then Ashton went to book a room, so Dwayne, Sam and I were left there.
Then Ryan Almodiel came along. Bambiiiii! Hahaha. Sat around and talked again. Ryan took his guitar back from Ryan (Almodiel to Po) and started playing.
I was bored so I started taking photos. Dwayne and I love talking about jack and ass! :D
AHHH. Seriously, Dwayne is SO cute :B
Ahaha, that's the Typical Samantha smile :)
Ryan aka Bambi being all stylo milo with his guitar. :D
Yeah. Then we crapped a bit more, then Sam had to go home.
Oh yeah, talked to Gracia! (L) (L) (L) After such an extremely long time! I miss her so so much. We've gotta hang out during the June hols okay grassy grass. Ice skating, and I don't care if we both fall together! (:
Walked out with Joshua, Ryan and Dwayne.
Went around Samuel's block area and sat and talked and crapped.
They went to buy bubble tea and FOR ONCE in my FREAKING LIFE, I saw a bubbletea shop without pineapple flavour! For once in my life! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE. I wanna praise the Lord (:
Dwayne and Joshua walked ahead, Ryan waited for me at the bus stop :D
Took 28 home.
Ate dinner, I'M WATCHING FIGHTING SPIDERS.
I love love love love Soon Lee. He's so cute. Don't you think he looks a bit like Joshua Ang? I don't know, Soon Lee's like a skinnier scrawnier version. Hehehehe (:
I've got CCA tomorrow and I don't really feel like going but I HAVE TO. ):
BUT, going to church to crap with the bullshitting gang like today again. I wanna change out of uniform tomorrow :D
K. Gonna go back to watching my
Love a lot peepos.
xxx
Marissa.
You don't need me. You've got another.
But I need you. Never gonna find another.