Oh, it tears me up.
I try to hold on but it hurts too much,
I try to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! :D
I LOVE YOU!
I'm gonna blog only about CHURCH today cos I'm really distracted. I'm watching some very interesting videos (sorry to disappoint you Daryl, but its NOT porn.) on clicknetwork.tv and its really really funny! Chick VS Dick ftw!
Mass was SUPER FUN today, cos Father Simon celebrated mass! He's forever talking about IJ St Nicks and how wonderful, good and well-behaved SJI boys are. HAHA, what a fraud!
It was Fathers Day today so he made us say "I Love You Daddy" at the beginning of mass, and Gerard actually took the microphone and repeated "I Love You Daddy" into the speakers so the whole RC could hear. HAHAHAHA.
ANYWAY, the choir screwed up the Amen. TTM. I had no idea what was going on.
Communion was funny. Benheng came up! And he smiled at me.
AND OMG, the other small boy that came upstairs didn't know how to hold the torch or something, he was holding the fire glass part really low, and it almost freaking hit my head, I had to bend down to avoid it! OMG.
I was so afraid to drop the host like LAST TIME, so I had a good grip on it, hehe.
At the end of mass, woo-hoo, it was the best.
AS EVERYONE KNOWS, Father Simon LOVES to torture altar servers. He does it every single time he comes to Risen Christ.
SO-O-O, since today was Father's Day, he picked out 2 altar servers to say a dedication to their dads in the congregation!
Everyone from the choir loft started shouting "JOSHUA SAYSON! JOSHUA SAYSON!" Cos his dad was upstairs in the choir loft. Then Father asked "Who was it?" Then we answered "JOSHUA SAYSON!"
Then Father went to Joshua and made him come outwards and speak into the mic, and he asked where his dad was. Joshua pointed up to the choir loft where Stephen was standing, and Father called Stephen to come down.
Stephen stood on the altar with Joshua and Father Simon, and Joshua had to say a few words to Stephen. He said "My daddy has always been there for me in whatever I do, since I was born." Everyone was like "Awwww..." Then he added "I love you daddy!" Then they had a bear hug on the altar and everyone applauded and I screamed and cheered upstairs :D
THEN, Father Simon wanted to call on ANOTHER altar server.
So I started shouting from the choir loft, "JOSHUA BANGAR! JOSHUA BANGAAAARRRR!" Then true enough, Father walked over to Joshua (He was bending his head very low in attempt to hide his face) and he was like "Ah, you boy!"
Then I started cheering along with everyone else. Joshua had to say a few words too, despite his father not being at the congregation. He said the same thing as Joshua Sayson! Father was like "EH YOU COPYCAT!" Everyone laughed.
Father asked, "Why do you love your dad?" Then Joshua answered very casually "Cos he's my dad la." SUPER HILARIOUS. Couldn't stop laughing at the loft, and I even had to sit on Fel's lap cos the organ was blocking both of us.
Then he said "I love you dad." And all of us cheered (: Damn sweet ay! :D
Anw, after mass, I went to Joshua Bangar and disturbed him. "Cos he's your dad la." I kept repeating.
He kept annoying me back :( He said John wasn't coming for YC Camp, such a joke. WHATEVERR :D
Went J8 to eat :)
Came home. CAMP TOMORROW :( Damn sianified.
NEED TO SLEEP EARLY. Damn sianified. How. My mum has yet to call Sam Teng.
xxx
Marissa.
You're all I ever wanted,
You're all I ever needed, yeah.
So tell me what to do now
When I want you back?
I wonder if he read the note I put in his...