I've received pretty sad news this morning, 26th July 2009. (Oh shyt, 26th?!)
Michael Jackson passed away. Yes, the King Of Pop is gone.
I never expected this to happen, Michael? Of all people? Not now!
He passed on due to cardiac arrest and fell into a coma, some kind of heart failure from what my dad told me.
Honestly, I wanted to cry ): when I heard about it. It's like, we've lost someone so great and famous, talented and iconic. Fine, even though I didn't know MJ in person, its still really sad.
He'll be dearly missed by so many and I feel for them. His fans, his family.
Even if you hate him, hate his music, hate the rumours and stuff going about that he 'molested' children and all that (personally, I do not think he's that kind of person. I mean, come on, he has kids of his own! Why'd he do such stupid things when he knows how strong the media is? He can't be that dumb.)
His name will live on forever and he'll always be my King Of Pop.
So, I'd like to do a small tribute to Michael.
Set up a few pictures here that most people would remember him by.
I recognise this picture from his Thriller MV! Personally, I think he looked great in this time.
Aww,
YES I DO.
Awww! I actually think he looks really good here! :D
I have this DVD of his live concert! It's really good. So many fans fainted! Haha.
Howwwww does he do that again?
I miss this look.
Doesn't he look like a woman here? I think he does! Haha.
THIS IS SOOOO ADORABLE!
Doesn't he totally look like Willy Wonka here? (:
I simple love love love this photo a lot.
That's all I have. It's hard to find his photos cos they're mostly in BMP format ):
Oh gosh, his tribute is on Channel News Asia now. Such an accomplishment, such a great man.
Damn. I'll miss new songs of his coming out and stuff.
Go watch the Thriller MV on Youtube. It's been my all-time favourite MJ video (:
Anw, today's the 26th. Such a supposedly big day for the both of us. But, one of us doesn't care.
Since you went away, its been 1 year 2 months but it just don't seem like yesterday we were still together.
Time has passed and things have changed, so why do I feel this way?
When you're with somebody else.
x
Marissa.
P/S I just realised I have 23 Michael Jackson songs in my iTunes/iPod. How awesome is that!
My ultimate favs are still Black Or White, The Way You Make Me Feel, Rock With You, Thriller, Blame It On The Boogie, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (HAHA, from Rush Hour 3 soundtrack), Heal The World and The Girl Is Mine.
Aw, man.
MICHAEL JACKSON FTW FTW FTW!
JUST GOT A SURPRISE PHONECALL FROM DARYL! (: (:
ALL THE WAY FROM JAKARTA! :D
P/S His nose is ripped apart. Well, almost. He got smashed in the nose. He sounded happy though. And I'm glad he didn't get any serious injuries. I love you Daryl! :D
Labels: RIP Michael Jackson