If you're not the one
Then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you're not the one
Then why does your heart return my call?
Watch that above video! It's super super cool ttm! It's Danny Noriega's new video and I've been listening to that song practically the entire day and its been stuck in my head too. Thank you Shane for downloading the awesome video and the awesome song for me.
I love the part when Danny goes "YOU BITCH!" Its super funny :D
Anw, today I woke up at like 1pm. I slept really really late last night.
Ate PRATA for lunch, yes I know, fatty fatty. But I'm already a hopeless obese case so heck care.
Went out of the house and I saw this really really cute kitty cat at the 2nd level so I took a picture of it.
LOOK! And the shadow makes the whole picture really nice. It started miaoing at me so I didn't go too close.
Then I went to church, met Ariaga, Monica and Stephanie at the grotto.
I showed Steph the new Danny Noriega video above and she was saying he's damn gaaaay, and super fierce at the part he goes "YOU BITCH!" Then Steph told me some news that almost made me faint with JOY. Hahaha.
I went to the St Cecilia's room :D Steph saboed me and told my mum I was bullying her.
Went up late for mass cos I was talking to Fransiscus.
Fransiscus is so mean cos he bluffed me that he was going back to Indonesia FOR GOOD and I got so so so so so scared cos I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR REAL.
Then I was like a bit sad luh, cos first it was Felicia leaving then now it was Fransiscus leaving and Fransiscus was supposedly leaving FOR GOOD, so I was pretty sad.
Mass was okay la. They had this communion minister thingy and it took ages so mass ended around 7.20pm.
Fel and I went to take communion outside and we started laughing like crazy at the statue standing there cos it looked kinda obscene. And today's communion tasted funny. It tasted sweeter and it was also bigger. WE SANG LAUDATE TODAY. It's actually a very nice song :D
Fel and I kept laughing during mass today :D It'll be so dull when she leaves )':
After mass, met Fransiscus.
THEN HE TOLD ME THE LEAVING FOR GOOD THING WAS FAKE. Then I started whacking him and punching him right after he peace-hugged me. HAHA. What the hellll.
Went out of church after talking to John and Sam and AVOIDING UNCLE PATRICK :O
Went to Marina Square to eat Kenny Rogers :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE KENNY ROGERS TO THE MAX.
The Root Beer bottle looks like a beer bottle.
Loooooook. Its so cute.
Went home. It was a damn long tiring bus ride.
Came home.
NOW I'M TALKING TO FRANSISCUS ON WEBCAM, and he's wearing his gay pink shirt which is surprisingly nice. HAHA. Mean person (:
xxx
Marissa.