For once in the history of Secondary 3,
LETICIA, MITHRA and JANELLE went home STRAIGHT after school!
I wanna congratulate them here (: Haha, cos they usually go out and hang around school and stuffs but today they went home via interchange w me! Mithra took 232, Janelle took 88, Leticia and I took 159. K haha wth.
School was okay today. I woke up too early. Oh I'm such a good girl, I actually slept at freaking 9.30pm last night! I was dead tired. School's draining me a lot.
P.E was deadly serious. We had height and weight.
I'm glad to say I GREW ONE CM! (But hehehe, I'm not gonna reveal my current height, cos Daryl Cheng Zichen is gonna laugh at me, as a matter of fact, EVERYone will laugh cos I'm SHORTER than everyone!) and I lost weight too. :D
Mr Daryl Chan is so funny ;)
Recess sucked. Haha, kinda lost my appetite :( Couldn't eat much,
Then went back up for the worst combi of subjects before school ended - Maths and POA.
I still hate POA ttm. I don't understand a thing! I haven't understood a thing since the beginning of this year and I doubt I'll EVER pass POA.
How can some crazily smart people get like 97/100 for POA?! That's insane!
Neeway, Tyn and I were talking throughout POA about last term. (Cos we were sitting together last term and this term we're back together again! Aww.)
And we were laughing and laughing about all the crazy childish insane hilarious jokes we shared. AND NEW ONES TO COME TOOOO! HAHAHAHAHA.
I started tearing when we talked about the Shrek 3, "The Frog kind is dead. HUURRRH." part at the beginning of the show. We used to laugh and laugh so much about it.
Then we talked about the Danny Noriega joke, "Then I turned as red as a cute little tomato, and then I ran (laughs) That was tmth. *ting!*" HAHAHHAHA. Good times :D
Went home after school, like I said. :D
Going for Father John Sim's mass later, I bet you it's gonna be bo-ring ); No, not cos it's Father John's mass, but cos I won't be sitting w Fellllllll. And I WANNA sit w Fel. So much!
I'm asking Nat to beg Mona to let me sit in the 1st row. I don't wanna sit in the 3rd row, I FEEL SO EXPOSED! Like I can be seen from all angles, sitting and standing!
In the first row, no one could see me when I sat down. Only when we stood up.
Damn, why am I making sucha big fuss out of seating arrangements -.- I have better things to do. YES, I have to beg Mona to let me sit with Fel! (Okay we're back to Square 1.)
Lunch now. I once again, have no appetite. Gah,
I'm tired. Wanna sleep, but CANNOT.
Will blog later if I'm not too tired. Buhbye.
x
Marissa.
/EDIT.
Hey hey you you ;) Just got back from mass. It was a really grand event!
Like there were 80 priests in the church! How awesome is thaaat. Father Simon and Father Michael were there. OH OH and Father Brian. (the one who totally totally owned Bangar in the soccer match on Sunday, heh.)
I still sat on the 3rd row with Steph -.- I don't like sitting on the third row! I miss Fel and Jessa and Suzanna :( And I could be totally seeeeen from where I was seated. Seated! Not standing!
Bangar tripped on the altar when he was going into the sacristy behind Jerry.
Super funny. Then he acted like nothing happened.
Paiseh or not?! :D
SFX choir was there. ANDREA came and hugged me after mass.
Peacehugged Fransiscus, John, Sam and Gerald.
Didn't go for the dinner at Fortunate Restaurant cos I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, HAHAHAHA. So many people went! :( Sigh. What a grand event I missed ay.
BUSSED HOME WITH FELICIAAAA ;)
Super happy. Caught up with her on the walk to the interchange. When we were in 238, we were looking through the Father John Sim magazine that was given to us. It's really cool!
Felicia lectures like a teacher! I'm serious! I think if she taught in a school she wouldn't be as nice and lenient as she is to me now. Haha, woahhh, Miss Wong will be a tyrant! I'M JOKING, GAY. I love youuu ;D
Yeahp, and here I am.
Finishing up final SS homework and I FOUND MY FREAKING BIO HOMEWORK THAT HAD BEEN MISSING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS?! Miss Lock is soooo gonna kill me. Especially since I'm the freakin' bio rep -.- Which I totally hate, ttm.
I'm really tired but I have work to do.
I'll have to keep my eyelids open for a few hours more I guess :( Shytxzxz.
xxx
Marissa.
I wanna know the truth.