What if my chances were already gone?I had a wierd dream about Adam Lambert! HAHAHA RANDOM! Super. Oh yeah and I think the words in the picture above are KOOOL.
I started believing that I could be wrong.
But you gave me one good reason,
To fight and never walk away.
So here I am, still holding on.
Last night I made someone angry ): (Or so I thought. Turns out the person wasn't angry at all)
Then this morning I was apologising like some crazy psychotic asshole and after I got the 'forgiveness' I wanted, we started argueing about nicknames and what-his-parents-named-him, and "You know me how long already still don't know my name!?" HAHAHA.
I was like smiling whilst smsing, my mum thought I was mad.
Had chinese tuition this morning at 11am. But I woke up early cos I forgot to silent my phone and a fruit messaged me, so I heard Randy's voice blast into my ear like "HURRRRRHHHH!"
CHINESE TUITION WAS BORING. My laoshi is super cute :D
After tuition, I fell asleep on my bed. I WAS SO TIRED. Then woke up at 3 and this stupid Fransiscus messaged me and he thought I was daoing him for not replying his messages and MSN. Hmph.
Now I'm gonna slack till 7 o clock when Uncle Jason will come D:
OMG TWO TUITIONS IN ONE DAY IS A MASS MURDERERRRRRRR! ):
I'm bored ^^
SPECIAL OLYMPICS SINGAPORE 2009 STARTS TOMORROW! ZOMFGX THIS IS SO EXCITINGGGGGGG TEE HEEEE! :D
Watch this! It's Joe Jonas dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce.
xxx
Marissa.
Pick up the clue!
I wait for you every single day.
I wait for you to text me.
I wait for you to come online.
I wait for you to ask me to help you download something.
I wait for you to start scolding me about any random thing in the world.
That ain't gonna happen,
Happy wishing, girl.