This post is gonna be SUPER LAME (lame to the max, I swear) cos its gonna be all about Fransiscus Leo, the really awesome white glasses sick minded guy that lives somewhere over the rainbow (somewhere around Bishan, I mean.)
Let me see.
Fransiscus is really whiney. He always complains that his eyes are too small. Can someone ask him to just get some plastic surgery to ENLARGE his eyes till satisfied? HAHA.
Fransiscus is really lame. He told me a really lame joke about the stupid mango juice thingy he was drinking on webcam. If I was feeling full or had just eaten or something, I think I would've puked all my food out. Like seriously! (:
Fransiscus is so mean. He bullies his schoolmates and even asked the canteen vendor to serve the guy behind him a bucket of sh*t. I'm serious! Thats how mean he is (:
Fransiscus is so retarded. He keeps flashing me the _l_ sign on webcam cos he has nothing better to do. So I do it back to him. HEH.
But lastly,
Fransiscus is so awesome (: Because he's always there for me whenever I need someone to rant at, shout at, scream at, pour out all my sadness, troubles and difficulties I'm facing at the moment.
He'll listen and comfort. He's a shoulder for me to cry on.
He'll make me laugh and feel better all over again.
He knows how I feel cos he's going through the same things as I, so we can relate very well to each other.
So, I just wanna say a big
THANK YOU
to Fransiscus, for always being there for me!
xxx
Marissa.