Randy just told me his band's name is
Kueek Is The Best.
Woah. I sooooooo freaking believe that (:
OH OH and he told me some stuff about the Battle Of The Bands 09 Interview! They had interviews for every single member of the band,
And Randy said the interviewer asked him "Why do you have a picture of Elmo on your bass?" (Cos Randy stuck an Elmo sticker on his bass which he brought to the audition)
And Randy's answer was "You wait for the result show then find out la!"
SUPER FUNNY! Randy said the camera went straight to his face and was very near. They will show the entire interview on the actual date -
27TH JUNE 2009
Battle Of The Bands Official Results.
Super cool please! Then Randy said he'll do a dedication aka special credits to me during the actual performance cos I told them about the whole thing and I quote he said 'Without Marissa (he wanted to say Kueeky but I forbade him!) I would not be here standing on this stage playing for all of you now."
How sweet is that! HAHAHA. Awesome man.
I can't wait for the results :D And and and not to mention the Chalet we're gonna have together! HOW AWESOME HAHAHAHAAA.
Manxz.
xxx
Marissa Kueeky.