There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard,
No song that I could sing
But I could try for your heart.
CAMP IS TOMORROW! SO EXCITING! :D But its so sad that Felicia isn't staying overnight, Suzanna's only coming at night and Jessa & Gracia are not coming at all ): But Sam and John are! :D
Went to church this morning and met John and Sam. Then after mass, Ryan Almodiel came along so we went for lunch with him too. Stupid Bambi! Haha. Bambi is a stripper's name, I swear! :)
Saw Waimun and Julian and a bunch of other St Pats (I suppose) guys. Met Bangar too! He didn't go for meeting cos he had a family function. :O All the time! My eyes almost died :(
Walked over to KFC with Bambi, John and Sam. SAW JULIAN & WAIMUN etc THERE AGAIN.
Ate popcorn chicken meal. Oh wait, there was no more meal. So yeah, I had it alone and I stole some of John's pepsi and Sam's cheese fries. Something funny happened with John's cheese fries and Ryan but I kinda missed it so I didn't get why they were laughing.
We finally got our _l_ photo! HAHAHAHAHA. Long awaited!
Oh man, now my fringe has a lobang! I'm starting to sound more and more like Dwayne. And look at the difference in size of Ryan and my hand. His looks like twice the size of mine :O And of course he looks more 'fierce' than me.
Oh yeah and he showed me this video of him and Sarah playing a damn nice song :)
It should totally go up on Youtube. 100 views asap. Hahaha. But he kept covering half the screen of his iTouch cos he was topless and wearing FBTs only and he said he looked disgusting -.-
Whatever la, like John said, "Never trust Disney characters." HAHAHA.
Yeah, then went back to church and Sam went home.
Met Joshua Sayson and Benjamin Heng in church. Ben is super funny. He kept staring at the place above the ground (that's like secret-code-name) and made it superrrr obvious. But he's so funny. :D
Sat with Joshua Sayson and for a primary 5 kid, he actually gives good advice (: Haha. It's kinda almost the same thing John told me, but except from a different person. It was so fun to scream and hide behind church bushes and plants in the car park with them. What an adventure. Of a lifetime. Ahem. :D
Then John and I decided to go off, walk around toa payoh. (FEL IS SO AWESOME, I swear.)
We walked and walked and walked till toa payoh stadium area, then we went downwards to Kim Keat and I realised Xavier also stays there, apart from a thousand other people I know.
Took 238 and went back to the interchange where I met my mum to go to Plaza Singapura for a movie.
Ghosts Of Girlfriend's Past!
Super nice show. And the themesong isn't even Pictures Of You by The Last Goodnight. I thought it was ): Channel 5 CONNED me. I was waiting and waiting for that song to appear :O
The ending song is really nice. It has my name in it! Something something Marissa. HAHA. I almost cried at the ending cos it was really sad to see the guy's future and stuff. Okay, I shall not give out too many details.
After that, went to buy my camp stuff for tomorrow. MOSQUITO REPELLENT :D
Really really needed. I remember last year during the same camp, I won the award for the Most Number Of Mosquito Bites cos I got bitten 47 times and the award was mosquito ointment applied by David! HAHAHA.
Bought dinner at Koufu back at tpy, and came home.
K I swear I just had a severe heart attack. Never mind, it was just some stupid thing on MSN.
AAAAAAHHHHHHH SO EXCITING, CLVC CAMP'S TOMORROW! :)
I love love love CLVC Camp. But I can't do any games :( Cos something scary happened to my knee and it can't bend properly now and it hurts a lot a lot :( So that means I can't run and I can't climb stuff properly. So sad ):
Anw, my roomies are Cheryl, Sam, Joanne, Michelle, Nicole and MAYBEEEE Nat and Josh and John.
*Make sure Stephen doesn't get drunk again like last year.
ZOMFGX I'M SO NERVOUS FOR TALENT NIGHT. Cos once again, I'm being 'volunteered' by Adam to do an item. Hence, I am singing "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts. I hope I don't cry in the midst of the song :(
Fel and my mum are coming on the 2nd day for talent night :D I'm sure to lose :)
But neeeway. I LOVE PAT AND FEL AND JOHN AND JOSH AND GRASS, a lot!
I miss Gracia! I want her to come for campppp, like last year when we had so much fun ):
Anw.
The show Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past holds a lot of meaning.
One of the memorable quotes were "You are only able to forget someone when you find someone better."
Its almost EXACTLY the same thing John told me :) As I said, easier said than done.
I almost had a concussion cos of someone'e SMILE today. Seriously! Almost fainted.
xxx
Marissa.
Do you know I'd do anything in the world,
Just to have you back in my arms like before?
It's just the way I am,
Can't let go of the first and last love.