School started today! (:
Okay, actually it was pretty bad. Cos I overslept, I guess I didn't hear my alarm go or something. I slept at 3am last night, totally couldn't sleep! ):
Went to school happily. HAHA. Rushed a bit actually.
Oh yeah, I watched Harpers Island yesterday night.
I cried and cried and cried and cried at the end. When the guy got stabbed by the murderer, just after he proposed to the girl, and then the girl committed suicide after him.
Gosh, I was crying a waterfall. My mum thought I was crazy.
Lessons started as usual. Damn boring.
I'm sitting with CHRISTINE at the back, next to the window! :D
Recess was lame. I was blinded by the light (if you know what I mean) Haha. I kinda sorta miss the canteen food. So I raced to the western stall today (:
Nothing much to blog about today actually. Cos.. It's school. HAH.
After school, supposed to go to my house to finish up SS project.
Met Fransiscus outside my school! Long time no see manxz! Yeahp, then we talked for awhile about life and death and how high the sky was. He almost dropped his freaking 1.5litre green tea bottle la.
And yuh, heard expected things. Ohwelll. Its called the circle of life.
Anw, Leticia, Mithra, Mariam and Christine were at my house.
Mariam and Christine went home, so Letti, Mithra and I are watching the horror movie "Dorm" now, it's pretty freaky. And Leticia says the ghost in the show is hot.
Actually he kinda is :P
Tomorrow, Father John Sim's mass. SIAN-ified! ): I'm not sitting with Fel. I have to sit on the freaking 3rd row cos that's where Mona assigned us. Walauuu, I wanna sit with Felly Felly Wong Wong cos I'll only see her maximum 3 times before she leaves for Aussie :(
I don't want her to leave! I love my spouse too much! D: GAH, I don't want 14th July to come. Get ready people, the first tear-flood in Singapore is about to begin in 2 weeks time.
CALL NOAH AND HIS ARK! :D
Yup. I'm gonna do a newspaper report for English on Michael Jackson! :)
I think he deserves a lot more than that ;) I love you MJ.
I'll blog again tonight if anything note-worthy happens :D
And I still love the colour orange.
xxx
Marissa.