Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling.
And you told me who I am,
I am yours.
Today we had ALTO TWO OUTING!
It was awesome. Met Nat and Joshua at the bus stop. I look like a fat zebra today cos I wore a striped top and tights. Then Nat made me run across the overhead bridge and I looked like some ass.
Met Nicole and Amanda at the Photo ID Booth. Amanda wore tights too! (:
Took MRT to Dhoby Gaut and met Nicolette there. She didn't know where to meet us! Haha.
Yup, then we went into Plaza Singapura and went to eat Burger King.
Nicole!
Our lunches combined! So cool right.
Joshua's weirdly shaped onion ring :O
Then we went to shop shop shop!
Didn't get to take much photos though.
Went to Spotlight. Its sucha stupid store. All the stupid carpets and cloths and stuff. Took photos.
Miss Nicolette Fooooooo.
Nat & I in spotlight!
Joshy.
The coolest cloth material that I saw (:
I love Nicoleeeeee.
Then we went to the toilet cos Joshua had his hands all over the acrylic paint in the displays,
And so he had to wash them off.
Nicole went to the washroom too so all of us went eventually. Nat was like "Eh Josh don't go into the wrong toilet ah!"
And we soon discovered the toilet mirrors were USEFUL!
Nicolette and Amanda were behind saying "Toilet also wanna take picture!?"
So I took a picture of them! (:
Nicolette is like so glam.
HAHA, Nicole was still in the loo (:
Yay! All of us together! :D
After that, we walked around some more shops (:
Joshua's so hilarious. We went into this super interesting scrapbooking shop, and there were mirrors all over the place. Josh didn't know that the mirror was a mirror, he actually walked right into the mirror!
He banged his head really hard. All of us were laughing like craaaazyyyy.
Then we went to buy Mini-Melts! :D
Super awesome la, I tell you. I love love love Mini-Melts.
BUT, the stupid machine annoyed me, seriously. It has this note-slot and the machine couldn't accept our money.
But Joshua had a skill to make the machine accept our money, after almost 10 minutes, we finally got it (: Super yumz. Nicole and Josh bought bubblegum flavour and I bought chocolate flavour :D
Then we went into the really bimbo shop, GIRLS and Miss Whatever.
Joshua was actually talking to us halfway :O
Yeah. Then we hunted around for our Alto 2 Waterbottle for Phys Training & stuff, but couldn't find it ):
We went to Action City and Nat was so busy talking to Monkey and I was busy talking to Armadillo and I SWEAR NAT, you and Monkey should get together one day (: It'll be the day I faint on the roadside :D
Yeah, then we all got tired, so we went home.
MRT-ed with Amanda, Nic, Nat and Josh.
There was this Victoria Secondary School guy standing next to us that looked like CHUI!
I swear, he looked like a duplicate of Chui except that Chui's eyes were bigger and Chui's hair is longer and Chui wears braces, but apart from all that, he looked SO much like Chui! Gosh. Nat and I were freaking out.
Took 238 back with Nat and Josh.
Came home, just finished maths tuition.
John's coming over to my house! Awesome shizz.
He's actually taking a cab -.- Wth right.
xxx
Marissa