I remember the time you sat and told me
About your Jesus,
And how not to look back
Even if no one believes us.
HELLO! :D Today was a tiring day! Went shopping with mummy!
I woke up at 12pm. No actually I didn't, my mum woke me up by putting my dog on my face and it started walking around my whole back and walking all over my bed, then I woke up, hehe.
Went to visit my great-grandmother (95 and going strong!) at Gift Of Love Home right next to Marymount Kindergarten. She's still looking healthy and her hearing is better than mine! I can whisper something about her from a few feet away and she could hear it! HAHA.
Someone passed away @ the home, Can't remember who :/
Mum and I walked like crazy and went to Orchard Road. WE WENT BRA SHOPPING! Haha. :D
The dressing rooms there are huuuuuge. The ones in Tangs, haha. Anyway, who cares about big dressing rooms.
Ate Gelato! Actually I thought it was some gooey sticky gross form of ice cream, but the chocolate chewy brownie flavour turned out really nice :D My mum got chocolate mint and we shared.
I froze after that. Couldn't feel my face and my tongue. Heh. Bought a pair of denim shorts from This Fashion.
Took 105 home by myself and my mum went off to work. The bus ride back was awesome :D I had my iPod and 2 seats on the bus ALL TO MYSELF. (Selfish.) HAHA. Whut.
Came home, bitched with SHARI (L) for a bit on MSN, then had math tuition.
HAHAHAHAHAHA the old cock altar servers from 1970's are gonna have a soccer match against the new fresh current altar servers on the 27th June at Farrer Park, THAT I GOTTA GO SEE.
I swear, if I'm not there to watch it, I'll just die. I'll take a cab there if I have to. Uncle Jason said the old cocks are sure to lose against the current younger ones. (He used the term 'old cocks' so I'm just quoting.)
Hilarityyyy :)
ANW. I'm going for YC Camp but ONLY on the first day :) Awesome? I think not. I'm scared I get like a serious concussion there and someone would have to call an ambulance or something. No, I'm serious.
Going off at night with John & Sam (?). I will need to get away from that place. Contagious. :O
EVERYONE, if I don't come back alive on Monday, I'd probably be dead somewhere in Jurong after a severe concussion to the head or by just a simple heart attack. Please be present at my funeral. Thankyou.
xxx
Marissa.
Why must love always be like a battlefield?
Name Someone
1. With black hair : Bryan Cheong
2. Younger than you : Natalie Sayson.
3. Likes the same music as you : Tan Yu Nuo.
4. You are really close to : Daryl Cheng.
5. Someone that is older than you : FELICIA WONG! :D
6. That you work/school with : GRACIA LIN! :D
7. With curly hair : My mum?
8. That lives far away from you : John Valentine.
9. You had awesome memories with : P.
10.You see almost everyday : Samantha Sim.
Questions.
How old is #3? (Tyn)
Same as me! 15.
Are #9 and #1 friends? (P and Bryan Cheong.)
Yeah they are! But not really close.
Does #2 have any pets? (Natalie Sayson)
Well, she has her pet babboon brother.
Why do you love #4? (Daryl Cheng.)
COS HE'S MY BFF AND I LOVE HIM! :B
Does #5 hate #4? (Felicia Wong and Daryl Cheng)
I doubt they even know each other.
What is #6's weakness? (Gracia Lin)
I have no idea! HAHA. She's a strong woman :)
Where does #10 go to school? (Samantha Sim)
CHIJ Toa payoh, SAME AS MEEE :B
Who do you talk to more, #2 or #8? (Natalie Sayson & John Valentine)
Well, to be honest, both are pretty equal :)
In how many years does #7 turn 21? (My mum)
She's past 21 dude!
Whats #5's favourite band? (Felicia Wong!)
I have no idea. Maybe maybe maybe Thriving Ivory!? :O I'm such a horrible spouse.
Would you ever have sex with #1? (Bryan Cheong)
HUH?! NO WAY IN HEAVEN & HELL & EARTH!
How far away does #3 live from you? (Tyn)
Is thompson far from Bishan?
Do you hang out with #8 a lot? (John Valentine)
Yeah quite a lot. Especially during the hols.
Who is crazier, #6 or #9? (Gracia Lin and P.)
Obviously Gracia! :D HAHAHA. She's a totally crazy woman.
How long have you known #4? (Daryl Cheng)
9 YEARS! How awesome is that :D
Does #2 like #10? (Natalie Sayson & Samantha Sim)
I'm sure :)
How old is #1? (Bryan Cheong)
18.
What is your favourite thing about #8? (John Valentine)
"B stands for Bambi. A stands for.. O.O"
Have #4 and #5 made out? (Daryl Cheng & Felicia Wong)
I swear to God, no way in hell.
Is #9 related to you? (P.)
Would've been? Haha, SO LAME LA.
What would you change about #10? (Samantha Sim)
Nothing!
What colour of hair does #4 have? (Daryl Cheng)
Like goldenish brownish. NATURAL COLOUR, DONT PRAY PRAY.
Is #1 immature? (Bryan Cheong)
I think he's over-mature.
Whats your relationship with #6? (Gracia Lin)
MY BESTIEE! (L) (L)
Is #8 still in school? (John Valentine)
Yeahp! TP.
Where does #7 live? (My mum)
In the same house as me.
#9 have any siblings? (P.)
ONE OLDER SIS. I love her.
What do you like most about #5? (Felicia Wong)
EVERYTHING! Thats why I'm married to her.
Have you ever held hands with #1? (Bryan Cheong)
Uh no.
What kind of eyes does #3 have? (Tyn)
She has tynish nice eyes. HEHEHE.
Have #6 and #8 ever dated? (Gracia Lin & John Valentine)
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
Have you ever seen #5 cry? (Felicia Wong)
No, but she has seen me cry. For 2 reasons that I'll never forget.
What do you do most with #10? (Samantha Sim)
Hang out in church, mass, talk and crap and keep going on about how 'cute' Dwayne is. HAHAHHA.
Does #5 drink alcohol? (Felicia Wong)
No, she's a good girl :) I HOPE?!?!?!
When is #6 birthday? (Gracia Lin)
26th April. OH MAN, THAT DATE!