I want you to come back to me. Even though I always know deep in my heart that I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me.
- As told by Steph.
I think that quote above makes a whole lot of sense, my sentiments exactly. So I thought I'd post it up there. It brings a lot of meaning to me, and I think its a wonderful way of expression too.
Before I start blogging bout the day,
I wanna give a big shout out and handshake to the band
DARK ILLUSION REMEDY
Consisting of RANDY GOH, RANDY H, THE UNDERWEAR GUY (sorry don't know your name), JOHNATHAN and THE CRAZY KEYBOARD GUY (sorry don't know your name either)
FOR GETTING INTO BATTLE OF THE BANDS 2009 FINALES!!!!!
So proud of all of you :D (Must have creditz to me k! I was the one who made you guys sign up and look what happened! :D)
Woke up at 6.30am today, went for choir. It was freezing cold, don't know whyy.
New commitee took over! Choir was overall pretty noisy. ):
Aurielle and I ate KFC! Awesome. But sadly Nat couldn't join us for Section Lunch cos she was in the commitee and so she had to eat lunch with the comm members. Damn sad ):
Neeway.
After lunch, we came back and had a talk by Shimona and Seraphina.
They put up NEW RULES for choir 2009/2010. It was a really fun session! We would be fined 50c for each vulgarity said, and the vulgarities include "shit, damn, fuck (but of course), cheebye (of course!), lanjiao (a-duh!), kaninabe (Amanda said : What if we were talking about a Japanese Delicacy?), shut up (this is hard NOT to say), damn (we have to replace it with 'dang'), Oh My God (no using God's name in vain), bloody hell (Ronald Weasley aye?), slut, screwed up, bitch, walau (hahaha this made me ROFL), idiot, asshole and what the hell.
Okay, Shimona got fined $3 by her own rules, cos she kept saying "Walau" and "Shit". Super funny :D
Metta School guys came again! It was fun this time :D
This guy even sang and dedicated a song to Isabel, and he even knelt down to her! And after he finished the item, he actually asked her to be his girlfriend! OMG. Isabel's face was totally freaked out. She said no, and he was very emo after that.
Felt pretty bad for him. When he sang to Isabel I wanted to cry cos it was so sweet and touching.
OH YES ANN MARIE IS TOTALLY CRAZZZY OVER RANDY. Fullstop! :D
After choir, went out of school with Aurielle, then I made my way to church.
Saw John there first, he accompanied me at the staircase in front of St Francis. Its damn nice to sit there.
Then he had to leave to he asked Dwayne and Ryan Almodiel to 'pei' me until Samantha came.
BULLY ME ONLY LA THAT STUPID DWAYNE! Hahaha. Keep hitting my head, damn bloody hard with my choir journal. Then he kept hitting me everywhere. Then I realised why he smelt so nice :D Hehehe. And I came home smelling like him, no I'm serious. My pinafore smells like Dwayne. Hahahha.
Sam finally came. Crapped a lot. Dwayne kept chasing her around. OH OH RYAN'S iTOUCH IS SO SEXY! Haha. Its damn fun to play with! I like to scroll up and down the songs. Hehe.
Then they went out to buy Joshua's thing. Dunno what thing luh. So Sam and I waited in church for them.
Wanted to go to the swings near Samuel's house! ):
Anw, went back to church and crapped with them. MET BANGAR. He served mass. :D
Dwayne went to play some game thingy by himself, so Ryan, Sam and I were downstairs.
CHRISTOPHER EE IS SO MEAN hehehe! I asked him where Bangar was after mass, then he was like answering me like some stone uh, I didn't even understand what he was saying.
Then Bangar came down and started playing with the carpark cones -.-
Then Christopher, Bangar and I went to play with the church's public phone.
Kept calling so many people. Even called our own phones. HAHA. Lame I know (: (:
Then I compared heights with Christopher again (cos I made a bet with him last year that by this year I'd be taller than him BUT NOOO I'm at least 5cm shorter than him, STILL. Annoying! Stop growing la Christopher.)
Then Bangar and Christopher and Ryan were like touching the ceiling and trying to show off cos all of them were taller than Sam and I! SUPER ANNOYING. Sam almost punched Bangar's balls.
Yeah, walked out with Bangar and Sam. Left Ryan with Benjamin Heng. Stupid Bangar, I asked him "Is that guy's name Benjamin Heng?" Then Bangar said "No no no, his name is Benedict Heng." BLOODY HELL. Hahaha. I swear he's a pure guailan kia.
Sam was like trying to take pictures of Bangar and me but Bangar kept scolding her. Haha.
Took 153 home alone.
Reached home. I'm bored. And to my surprise, feeling extremely tired ):
I got the Special Olympics Singapore 2009 shirt already! Its damn nice! :D We're gonna wear it for the opening on Friday. Its at Yishun Stadium at 6pm, come and support yeah! Its gonna be so cool :D
Yeahp. I'm bored. Someone save meeeee.
xxx
Marissa.
I'm gonna sleep at 10pm today even though I have no school tomorrow :) OH OH and bloooooody freakkk, I have TWO tuitions tomorrow ):