YOUTH OUT LOUD was awesome.
The winner was Traffic Light. Haha super cute name.
Taking The Centre Stage did well too. Good job Randy. Despite our tiffs and tats here and there, I still went ahead and supported you for your performance :) I even yelled your name super loudly and embarrassed myself. I mean, thats what friends are for (?) :D
I'm too tired to blog.
Match tomorrow. I'm gonna get ready to laugh till I die.
xxx
MARSARHXC
I love Sam and John and Shane and Bangar and ALOYKIONG and Angie and Felly Felly Wong Wong. HAHA, Addie's so stupid. She kept pointing at Aloykiong cos she thought he was my boyfriend, and I'm like ehmygawd NO.
My MSN is cocked up. I have to use eBuddy and it's annoying :(
Oh yah, I was so embarrassed during communion @ mass today. Like, omg! I was walking back to the loft minding my own damn business and everyone was like laughing at me for that stupid reason, wth! I rolled my eyes jokingly at all of them. Like the entire row starting from Cheryl and beyong. Gah. Should've gone with Suzanna's side. -.-
K la k la. Everyone knows about me and stuff, so everyone laughed. Funny? I think not.