3 people in CHIJ have this bag. One of them is me.
HAHA at Anne's face.
I was sad cos Tyn kept asking me to make my charsiewpao face :(
But I eventually did it cos that's how much I loveee her.
Everyone look at Anne's face at the second picture, tyvm.
Gago. My face is spastic and Tyn's forever glam.
Temperature taking time! :D :D
Bettina's spastic face. But the clown one's still the best.
My bag's keeewwwllll design.
I was laughing. Yes, that's what I do :)
He'll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair.
I'm laughing cos I hope he's wrong (:
School was alright today. I think Grandma Krisshy's PMS-ing a lot lately. She comes into class and immediately starts scolding and it sends us a message about her bad mood and the whole class turns lethargic.
OH, something she said today made me, Tyn and Mariam laugh SO much till it hurt :) Okay maybe it was only me but heck! Miss K said something like "Your skin is so thick." then she continued "Thicker than RHINO!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing cos at that point of time I was imagining someone shooting a Rhino and the bullet was bouncing off it's leathery grey skin. Super hilarious!
Chinese was spastic. We had to go to the hall for some activities.
It was kinda fun. Actually, no. Watching Shari, Maria and Mariam trash Sheryl Shen around the hall was fun :)
We did some slab sculpture, it was alright. Except for the fact that I had no idea what to write. So I wrote MARSA (L) Danny Noriega. HAHAHA. Mariam wrote NABU in big bold letters.
Christine and I were skipping round the whole hall. Hehehehe :x
Art was okay. My groupies are now Nina, Rebecca and Mariam! :) And our group name is Brickwall. COOL AY. But it was hard to design a LOGO for Brickwall, cos no one could think of anything else besides, well, a brick wall -.-
So yuh. We spent ages drawing brick walls until 3 periods was up.
I'm glad I'm on the morning shift on Saturday at the arts house, cos I don't wanna miss cat class :(
Anw, I have a record! I've only eaten ONE Gotcha Pencil Ice Cream so far today. ;) But I kid you not, I'm gonna eat at least ONE more tonight, AHHH. Hahahaha. The thought of it makes me happy :D
He drives me crazy, he drives me wild.
But I'm just helpless when he smiles. (L)
x
Marissa.
Not forgetting, credz to Tynerzzz for the pictures. LOVEYOU.
Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down.
Here I am to say that you're my God.