You coming back to me is against all odds
And that's a chance I gotta take.
Had Youth Mass today! It was fun, and partially embarrassing cos I had to do the offertory!
K that was totally unexpected, I swear. Angie's fault :( She sabo-ed Shane and I.
I was supposed to sit with Shane and Sam and Angie at the last few pews on the right side, then suddenly Angie was like "Eh Marissa, Shane, go do offertory."
Shane's first reaction was "HUH?! AGAIN?! Aiyo..." (Cos he did it during the Charismatic Mass) and my first reaction was "OFFERTORY?! You're kidding me!" Hahaha.
Anw, had to do luh -.- Cos no one else wanted to. So we moved all the way to the front at the altar.
Saw Becks there! (: (: She was holding flowers, I was supposed to hold the Offerings and Petitions box. Coolios. Haha. There was this super cute small ballshaped eurasian sec 1 guy that had to sit next to me, HE WAS SO SUPER CUTE! He was in charge of textbooks.
He was sooooooooo afraid of doing offertory, more frightened than me!
Like after first reading, when we were sitting down, he asked me "Are we up now? Is it now?" Then I'll be like, "No, not yet." Then when it was second reading, he'd ask me "God, is it now? Is it now?" Then I'm like "Haven't la, chill!"
Then during gospel, when we had to stand up, he was like "Oh no, it's now, isn't it? Now right?"
HE'S SO FUNNY! He was panicking throughout the mass uh.
Then when we had to really go to the back and take all our stuffs, he was shaking like crazy. And this stupid Bangar and stupid AloyK kept laughing at me :( Made me even more nervous!
Anw, we screwed up at the altar, badly. IT WAS ALL EMMANUEL'S FAULT! :( Cos we were supposed to get a cue from him (cos he's the reader) to line up and all 7 of us would bow to Father John Sim but he didn't give us any cue and he just stood there at the altar stoning,
So we were like "Ohshyt, what to do nowww?" Then the guys started walking off so we followed them - WITHOUT BOWING! OMG RIGHT?! -.-
Yuhh, anyway, it was super super embarrassing.
After mass, met Leticia, Mithra, Randy and Janelle, and we went to eat at Fork N Spoon.
Left after awhile, went to meet cat class peeps at Sakae Sushi. Poor Seb, had to treat us ALL to sushi :( I felt damn bad so I wanted to pay for the one plate that I ate, but Seb didn't wanna take my money. Sigh, still feel pretty bad.
BUT LISTEN UP CON3A, we MUST have another meal together and we'll ALL treat Seb! :D
Went with Sam back to church. Slopped around.
Went to the middle of tpy central (you know the small purple benches? Yeah there.), sat there and just talked. Then Seb, Angie, Lester, Shane, Curtis, AloyK, Bangar and a whole bunch of senior altar servers came along and we just sat there talking for ages. Haha :D
Went off, back to church. We actually went to LAN to find John but we couldn't see him anywhere X:
Slacked in Lester the stalker's office for like 2 hours?!
Just sat there and talked and sang and crapped with Sam and him. ;) Super fun.
Then Sam and I went back to my house.
Crapped a bit, then finished my SS project and I SENT IT TO MS SEET ALREADY. Yay! No more worrying. Then did a bit more of my history copying, and now I'm left with SS.
Downloaded stuff, had a kbox session! :) :) I LOVE SAM!
Sent her off to the bus stop and came back drenched cos it was raining damn heavily :(
MOVIE DATE WITH FELICIA WONG TOMORROW! ;)
I'm so happy.
xxx
Marissa.
I want you back in my life again,
Let's go back to the place where it all began (: