You're the voice I hear inside my head,
The reason that I'm singing.
Today was a traumatizing and dramatic day! :(
Anne left our class already. She's now in 3/8. I guess it's kinda good for her, she won't have to stay an extra year here. I'm really really sad though. I cried a lot in school today. Leticia was like "Marissa ah, you everytime cry cry cry, like tsunami la!" Haha. Anne said "Hey, I'm not Felicia okay, don't cry!"
But I couldn't help it. Imagine the rest of the year without Anne sitting next to me, no more drawing udders on my journal, no more back-scratching bra-pulling blouse-stuffing games, no more, quote Tyn, "Seductive glances." :( I'll miss you Anne Yeo Jie Ying. Sorry for making you cry. I guess my crying is contagious :(
School was okay I guess. Really saddening though, the only period we got to spend with Anne was HHF. After that, she immediately transferred. Actually she didn't want to, but her parents were so happy. :( We had a little crying ritual outside the sports hall. D:
Class felt SO WEIRD without Anne. I took a shot of her in the morning :D
Unglammly eating her bread. I'll miss this 'scene' in the mornings :(
P.E was fun. We had our 2.4km run today. Usual me, sat there and suntanned. Talked a lot to Mr Chan, I think he's really funny! HE ACTUALLY GOES TO MY FACEBOOK AND KNOWS ALL MY STATUSES! He was like "Eh all your statuses ah, to some guy is it?" OMG. Haha!
And then I went to pull out his shoelaces cos his legs were right in front of me, then he went to pull off my hairtye and threw it on my head! HAHA. We kept asking him how to lose weight, cos he's so skinny, I sumpah :/
We spent most of the day in the computer labs. Miss Lim brought us to the computer lab for English. Christine and I were illegally checking out Facebook and we kept laughing and laughing at one of Bangar's profile pictures.
And so many people were on Twitter and FB! :D Super kewl.
Leticia! :D
Christine! :D
HAHA.
Bala boom.
Yup. Then we raced off for recess. When we finished eating, only did the other classes start to come down :)
Anw, my eyes hurt a lot after recess. Speaking of which, Anne and I both had swollen right eyes this morning! And it was all before the crying started. Coincidence aye! :D Hahaha.
She even tweeted about it in the morning.
After recess, Christine and I went to sit at the swings :D
Loveyouuu.
Fat, I know :(
Went up to class, went to the washroom with Leticia, Mithra, Janelle.
Played a lot inside there! Super funny. And everyone got freaked out by the fact that my ribcage was visible. COME ON MAN, not as if you guys don't have a ribcage right! OMG -.-
BOO.
OMG I just found one picture that Christine candid-shot me with, my shirt was like halfway up cos Mithra wanted to see my ribcage. HAHAHA WTH LA CHRISTINE KIARA LEE MING FONG.
Then we went out of the toilet and imitated the faces of the wayang drawings there.
Couldn't stop laughing!
HAHAHA ZOOM IN AND LOOK AT LETICIAS FACE HAHAHAHHA!
I'm too lazy to upload the rest of the photos. They'll be in FB, don't worry (:
After school, went to Junction 8 with Christine. Supposedly to get a pouch but couldn't find one, went to check out the prices of guitar lessons at Cristofori, FREAKING $146 PER 8 LESSONS?! And one lesson's only an HOUR LONG. That's freaking daylight robbery man. I swear. I wanna get lessons at Yamaha dammit.
Stupid Bangar. His mum hasn't given him consent yet :(
Yuppp. Left J8 after half an hour. Waited for bus 13 and I realised the bloody Bishan Gay was standing just next to me! I FREAKED OUT TTM. And he kept edging closer, ew! But good to know he only preys on guys :)
Bussed home and here I am. Gonna have chinese tuition soon. I'm v tired.
I want to sleep SO BADLY wth. But as usual I can't. My life sucks. FML.
x
Marissa.