As I paced back and forth all this time,
Cos I honestly believed in you.
Today was alright. I was in a good mood cos it's a Friday! I got pissed during recess though, cos some people just love to stare. Come on man, you don't have to mouth my name to your friend, just so they can turn around and look at me too. Do you seriously think I'm as blind as that? Try again.
Physics was fun! :D Mr Yap brought us to the lab. Mariam brought her phone so we took photos!
Both of us wore black hoodies today! It rained in the morning :(
HAHA at the diagram behind me.
That's a spastic person right there.
Oh that's hilarious.
BAHA.
English was okay. Anne did something really WEIRD and Ms Lim got freaked out by her!
Anw, spent most of the English period in the toilet with supergilas cos we were done with all our work. Actually I didn't print mine out yet, but aha, who cares :( Ms Lim already saw my finished essay so I guess it's alright.
Took pictures in the washroom! :D
Sheryl looks like she's dancing. :x
Mariam, why so manja? (:
This HAS to be the photo of the day :/
Back in class :D
This was on Leticia's table :)
Leticia.
After school, all of us went to collect our consent forms for the Art House Exhibition tomorrow. ITS GONNA BE SO EMBARRASSING, my art piece is right SMACK in the middle of the exhibition, hanging from the top somemore! :( And it's so ugly. OMG, IJ's name is gonna be ruined by my hideous drawing.
Then Leticia, Mithra, Mariam, Shen and I trained to City Hall and we went to Peninsula Mall. Mithra realised she forgot her POSB card, so we followed Leticia to get her hoodie. She bought a white one, it was really nice! I love the aunty at the shop, she's super cute! Every time I go there, she always asks me, "Girl, why all your friends buying and you don't buy?" And I always have the same answer, "I'm sorry Aunty, I have no money. I'll try to buy the next time okay?" Haha.
Anw, bought the stuffs, went to a guitar shop for Mariam to buy her guitar picks.
I saw an acoustic that cost only $75! I WANT I WANT I WANT D: Someone buy for me and I'll love you for life.
Met KHAIRUL! HAHAHA. After so long! The last time I saw him was when we went to Old Changi Hospital. He was 'escorting' Mithra and I. And he still looks the same! And he remembers me too! :D Awesome.
He's soooo funny, in a really indirect way.
Oh something super hilarious happened. We left Penin and went to Raffles City, and we were walking around and saw this whole group of caucasian guys walking too.
One of the guys made a sarcarstic remark to another, and the guy who was insulted actually took off his slipper and started hitting the guy's head damn hard! HAHAHA, then the guy who got hit even made the \m/ sign. DAMN FUNNY!
Then we started laughing and laughing so hard that we had to walk away. Hahahaha. And I started to tear. Hahahaha. And they were staring at us, awkward moment :X
So we walked away. And then we bumped right into them at the basement again, and guess WHAT. THE GUY WHO HIT THE OTHER GUY WITH HIS SLIPPER, BROKE IT! YES, his slipper broke! HAHAHA. We were laughing at them again. This time, THEY were embarrassed :D
Walked around more with Khairul and the girls.
Mariam and Sheryl left first, then Letti, Mithra, Khairul and I took the MRT home.
Khairul and I were playing a balancing game on the MRT. Cos we were trying to balance throughout the ride without holding the poles. BUT IT WAS SO UNSUCCESSFUL! HAHA. Khairul and I looked like we were dancing while trying to balance, seriously! :D
Anw, got off at tpy. 238-ed home with Leticia. And here I am. I haven't eaten lunch :( Gonna go for a run tonight. I need to lose weight.
Bye.
xx
Marissa.
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY. I just said "I want to pierce my tongue," and Bangar said "I want to tattoo in my eye." HAHAHAHHAA.
And I said "I think !@#$ smokes." Then Bangar said "I think he don't even know HOW TO smoke!"
He's so funny :D
I love, I want, I can't get back.
I miss, I hope, I can't forget.
I cry, I lie, I just want to die.
D: