BASICALLY, Catechism class started today! Don't wanna talk much about it cos I've got Fel's farewell to blog about!
The Altos section in CLVC decided to have a little "Farewell" party for Felicia.
Well, as usual, it brought out all the usual old sentiments that I had about her leaving, and I felt sad again.
But I decided to be more cheerful cos my sadness would just affect everyone ((:
Fel was so embarrassed when she saw Anna walk into the St Cecilia's room with a huuuuge cake, and when Linda walked in with a bouquet of flowers and a small monkey toy :D
Took a million pictures like there was no tomorrow! :D
Let the pics do the talking!
What a nice cake aye! The words say Felicia, God bless you wherever you are!" So sweet.
Pretty Fel with the pretty cake makes the picture PRETTYx2! And there's the monkey and flowers :D
Everyone was fussing about w me to take a picture with her ((:
AHA, my spastic faaaace.
Yay!
Half of the Altos with Fel.
One big Alto family! (: We'll miss you Fel!
All the Altos with Monaaaa ((:
My mum and Fel after mass (:
AAAH, that's about all the pictures I have with her D:
Its really late now and I'm not even home! HAHA, I'm somewhere else using internet ;) But anw,
I guess there's nothing much to say except that I'll miss Fel a hell lot. 2 years is NOT a short time when your bestfriend's halfway across the globe and the only contact would be MSN and letter-writing.
After mass, she passed me an envelope. There was a letter inside, a really wordy one,
I was reading it while walking to interchange. When I was done, I started crying like mad. The last few sentences were really touching and I felt quite sad D:
Then I dug deeper into the envelope and found out there was a Precious Moments Photoframe inside.
AND INSIDE THE PHOTOFRAME, was the most unglammest picture of all time of me and her! :D :D :D
I'll post it up tomorrow. HAHA, keep ya'll in suspense. Super unglam pic, from CLVC camp day 2.
ANW, it's gonna be up on my desk till eternity! (:
On tuesday after detention, I'm gonna go home, bathe, meet Suzanna and make our way to Changi Airport to send her off.
SIGH. She said if I'm gonna cry, I better be prepared to get kicked by her. Ohwell, I better be prepared then ((:
xxx
Marissa.
This marks my 500th post! (:
Not going to church tomorrow. Just gonna stone @ home. WHO WANTS TO COME OVER :D Haha.