And the only chance we have of moving on
Was trying to take it back before it all went wrong.
I'm sooooo tired. Slept really late last night, couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted. Maybe I have insomnia like Michael Jackson. HAHA, I need sedatives. :D Nah, I'm a good girl (:
Went to school super early this morning, my alarm was set to the song 21 Guns by Greenday. Haha, its a really nice song. I started sweating as soon as I left the house. I hate Singapore weather :(
We didn't have HHF today! (silently claps.) I don't like HHF, its a stupid period.
Anw, had Phys Ed after a free period of no-HHF. But I've got an MC for the time being, and Leticia didn't do PE either, so we slacked and walked round and round and round the track until our entire class finished their 2.4km run.
Then we went to the toilet to slack with Janelle cos it was so flaming hot outside.
Leticia and I. Okay this shot is unglam cos we're sweating like mad.
Went to the canteen with Yanglin, Letti, Yanyi and Sheryl Shen. I started using my phone.
Got bored so I started updating my Twitter. I said something like "Phys Ed now, it's damn boring." Haha, 102 updates alr! :D
Went back up to class, had english. We had one free period again! :D
I sat at the back of class with Christine and Meiting and we helped Christine pick her confirmation name. I think she has settled on Christine Marie Lee. If not, Christine Miranda Lee, or Christine Retard Lee (: The bestttt, even Meiting said so!
Abigail said in her church, they had to pass a test with the priest before getting confirmed. SO SCARY! ):
COLLECTED CLASS PHOTOS ZOMFGXXXXXX :D Actually all the shots are pretty o-kaaaay, except the formal one which is the one that's gonna be in the yearbook. My fringe was totally screwed cos the uncle and Ms Krishna told me to pin up my fringe, and I reeeeally didn't want to, so I clipped it up. Then when the uncle was like "3...2...1!" I pulled the clip away and shook my fringe down in like a milisecond. THATS WHY MY FRINGE WAS SO MESSY! D: Ewwwness.
And the worst part is, that's the photo that's gonna be in the yearbook! :O I wish they'd use the fun shot. It was waaay nicer. Leticia and Mithra look SUPER UNGLAM, to the max! And Christine looks like she was gonna seduce somebody :O
Went up for math. Like almost half the class had to go outside and sit there cos we forgot to bring our graphbook -.- And yes sir, that included me. Actually it was pretty fun! More fun than attending the whole 2 periods of math X:
Nancy, Germaine, Christine, Sarah, Jolyn and I were sitting in a circle and Nancy and Germaine were talking about 'How To Give Lovebites' and we were laughing and laughing like crazy cos it was so funny, the way Nancy said it (:
Yup. I HAVE to get my damn graph book I swear )': I was supposed to have detention this afternoon cos of the stupid graphbook (Oh give me a BREAK. One graph book and Ms K wants to send all 14 of us to detention?!) but I didn't go, cos I have tuition in an hour's time.
Got POA test back. Tyn and I tikamed the ENTIRE test and we actually got some marks! What a miracle.
After school, I followed Christine to the Purple Hair Salon behind school. She cut her fringe and she looks super cute.
OMG CHRISTINE, I love you that's why I put this picture up here! (: Take a better one tomorrow. OKAY!
Yup, she was really unhappy with her new fringe. So she kept clipping it up.
Then we went to KFC to get her sister's lunch. Imagine that, we managed to cut hair and buy lunch in freaking half an hour (: So awesome right! You should've seen the way we were walking, super fastttt :/
Oh yes, and we saw things in the interchange. Things and people and I DIDNT WANNA SEE IT :( Shyt, STEPH, I don't think you were right y'know, so crappy right? Wtf wtf wtfffffffffffffff );
Got home asap. Ate lunch and here I am. REALLY exhausted but having tuition soon. Damn.
Someone snapped at me badly today. Like for no reason, and I was realllllly hurt :( Come on, I really didn't call you! Why'd you have to get so mad just cos of that? Omg, I dont know la. ):
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
/EDIT, 9.29pm.
Heyo! Just got back from toa payoh interchange with Adeline! (L) Hahaha. And guess who I met on the 238 bus ride there? FELICIA WONG! (: Unfortunately, we didn't get to talk much cos we were both rushing off. But we texted a bit later. Haha.
Went to buy the stupid graphbook in Popular which cost my an afternoon's detention -.- Bought one for Christine too. Thank God she called me on time! :D
Had a heart to heart talk with Adeline. Who would have thought she'd know so much about regret, letting go and love? Haha, definitely not me.
Loads of good advice from her mouth to my ears. I have a new fond respect for her (:
We sat at the dark corner near the letterboxes next to Popular and talked for half an hour (:
Then went to NTUC to buy munchies. PeaNUTS and bubble drinks. :D
Went home, it's pretty late :( I'm tired. But I'm not gonna sleep just yet ;)
xxx
MARSARHXCCCCC.
Come What May - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rogue)
The song that'll make me cry over and over again.
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather,
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you)
Until the end of time(until the end of time)
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, Oh I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day