Obsession with I Want You Back by Jackson 5, currently my blogsong!
That song's so cute. Ttm. The lyrics are damn meaningful. Look @ it @ the bottom of my post.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEROME!
Awshyt, my fever subsided last night. Went down a lot.
SO, I had to go to school today. I really really wanted to sleep in and get all my energy back for school on Friday (We end at 2.15 D:) but no-o-o. Went to school in the end.
School was boring :( As usual.
Half the class got punished during physics cos all of us didn't bring our textbooks X: So we had to stand in an army-like row at the back of class.
Tyn and I didn't listen to Mr Yap at all. Cos we were thinking of confirmation names for me, cos I haven't thought of one yet. So we were writing down a whole list of nice girl names. But the nicer names are all not Catholic names :( So sad.
Art was lame. I don't really like our new angmoh teacher. No offence, she's super strict. I've never seen her smile before. And she speaks as if she's really high-and-mighty just cos she's a white person. Come on man! Don't be racist in a school :)
I like the Ms Felicia person. She's really nice! And spastic! HAHAHA.
Chinese was damn funny. (Okay it seems like I'm not doing the subjects in order.)
Tyn and I were sharing one computer, then we went to Twitter. (TWITTER IS FUN.) Then when laoshi was walking towards our table, she would close the window.
Then when laoshi walked away, we'd open it again. Super cute ;)
We had to do some oral reading together. It was fun! Stupid Forever Butterfly story, supposedly 'sad', but the animations and voice-overs are really retarded! ESPECIALLY the guy's tie. It's like flying continously -.- Like some superpower starch or something!
Walked to interchange with Christine, Leticia, Mithra and Janelle.
CHRISTINE AND I LOVEEE "Thriller" by MJ! ;) She keeps doing the MV dance by the roadside and embarrassing the daylights out of me X:
AND SHE BANGED INTO A WALL YESTERDAY! I mean it! She went BOOM! onto the wall, cos she was thinking about the Thriller actions. Super funny! We were both laughing till we teared. Seriously, no concussion?!
Met Dominic at the bubble tea shop when Christine was buying her bbtea.
He's so mean :( I was like looking around for people, then he asked who. So I told him. Then he said "Why? Want the smile again ah?"
I went bonkers. I started punching him and pushing him out of the bubbletea queue, and both of us were laughing and laughing like craaazy. Stupid ass!
Then I started singing Man In The Mirror by MJ cos it was playing on my iPod, then his reaction was like "Oh my god, Michael Jackson again. He's dead, get over it!" in that sarcarstic funny tone of his. Walau! No respect for the King Of Pop! HAHHA :D
Took 155 home w Chrissypoo.
My headache is back. I've taken two Panadol Extras even though I'm underaged to take 2. I mean, I seriously need it ): Maximum for 16 and below is 1. But who cares. My head's killing me.
HA, ohwells.
Math tuiton later. Will blog tonight if I'm not dead from drug overdose (:
xxx
Marissa.
I'm blogging via handphone!
And I tweeted in school w my handphone illegally ;)
/EDIT 8.49pm.
I hate Uncle Jason. He played me out. I could've had my proper rest.
Oh yeah, and I'm pissed :( I wanted to play my Sims 2 University (I was crazy over it last time and I thought it'd be cool if I picked it up again) butttt, when I went to find my Sims 2 CD pack, I found out that Disk 1 was missing.
And as everyone knows, we cannot play Sims 2 without Disk 1, and hence I cannot play Sims University because it's an expansion pack and it needs Sims 2 to startup.
K, it might sound a bit confusing.
I want to borrow someone's Sims 3 :D I heard it's cool.
Ohyesss, and I found my long-lost DVDs of Two And A Half Men, and I love love love Angus T Jones and Jon Cryer. Of course, Charlie Sheen is the star of the show. Melanie Lynsky is so cute.
I Want You Back - Jackson 5.
When I had you to myself
I didn’t want you around
Those pretty faces always made you
Stand out in a crowd
Then someone picked you from the bunch
One glance was all it took
Now it’s much too late for me
To take second look
(chorus)
Oh baby give me one more chance
To show you that I love you
Won’t you please send me back in your heart
Oh darlin’ I was blind to let you go
But now since I see you in his arms
I want you back
Yes I do now
I want you back
Oo oo baby
Yeah yeah
Trying to live without your love
Is one long sleepless night
Let me show you girl
That I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on
I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl
I didn’t even want around
(chorus)