HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZI!
She was the first person I smsed this morning, oh well, besides Twitter. Haha.
Today was a much better day, but a lot of things were still on my mind. The usual.
Petty problems, stupid opinions, horrible truths.
Recess made my day! SERIOUSLY!
When I came up, Bettina was planning to play a prank on Kanchana.
Kanchana is this super ridiculously hilarious Indian girl in my class, who ALWAYS tolerates Bettina's nonsense and crappy ideas. SOOOO, this was what happened.
Look at what Kanchana's desk became in half an hour.
They used paper to make the head, home-ec aprons for the clothes, and an umbrella for shelter. Doesn't think look so cute :)
And again! (:
Everyone was laughing and laughing and waiting for Kanchana's GRAND ENTRANCE.
Yamuna took the scissors and put it next to the container of Cheese Rings and said it was the chopsticks for her to eat with! HAHA. Stupified.
Anw, she came up pretty late. All of us were waiting in class so we went to MT class late too.
Christine is SO excited.
Everyone's still waiting. Bettina's super kan-cheong, kept staring out of the window.
Her grand entrance! Everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to her. EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT HER BIRTHDAY.
Everyone's taking photos/videos behind her! HAHAHA.
Nancy offering Kanchana a drink to "chill." HAHAHAHAHA! OMG.
Removing all the stuff from her desk. HEH.
That's when Kanchana pointed to Bettina and said "Its SURELY your idea!"
AW, how much do I love this class? (:
Everyone was laughing and laughing like craaazy.
Three ten just makes my day! Oh and I'm sorry Tyn, about what happened during POA. It was the most ridiculous thing Ms Kwok did! Tyn and I were playing this music lyrics game, and we were passing this piece of fullscap back and forth.
Ms Kwok confiscated it and said she'll give it to Mrs Kwan! OHMANZZ. Gaha.
Whatevs. Mariam's sick today. I miss her.
And I'm already starting to miss Fel lots. And the worst part is, she has no internet connection for the first 1 or 2 weeks she's in Aussie :( Can't wait to Skype w her! (L)
Oh yes, as I promised.
EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD LAUGH!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHA HELLO BETTINA! (Omfg wtf, I can't stop laughing now.)
EVERYONE, comment about this on my tagboard! Doesn't she look pritty! (: And the funny thing was, she actually gave me consent to post this up here. HOHOHO.
Credits to Jolyn for the face-painting job. HAHA, I love you Betty.
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
/EDIT, 8.02pm.
I feel like blogging! HAHA, but I have nothing to blog about :( OH YEAH, Christine Marie Lee Ming Fong, you took back my art work! It's still in your bag! Uh-oh, haha neverminddd. I'm kinda done w it, anyway.
And for once, I'm actually glad I'm not in church NOW. Horrible things are happening, heh. And I don't wanna know about it, but my common sense is telling me what's going awn.
I just switched on the com again. Supposed to be sleeping an hour ago, but I can't. There's just so many things running through my mind :( It's distracting me, though I've very tired. If my mum catches me with the com I'm deadmeat.
You've won. I hope you're happy. Cos I'm currently at my worst.