She's got a lip ring and five colours in her hair,
Not into fashion but I love the clothes she wears.
HELLO ALL. I'm not in school today! ): COS, turns out I have an allergic reaction to BBQ cuttlefish. AND IT HURTS! I have rashes all over my arms and legs and even flu.
But the rashes have cured cos I took pills last night, but the flu's still here. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow to send Fel off.
OMG.
FEL IS LEAVING TOMORROW!
IT JUST STRUCK ME! LESS THAN 24 HOURS! OMFG!
NO NO NO NO, THIS CANNOT BE! IT'S TOO SOON!
I MUST GET BETTER TOMORROW. I HAVE TO SEND HER OFF, OR DIE IN THE ATTEMPT!
OMG OMG OMG PANIC ATTACK NOW :(
I don't want her to leave. She's my SPOUSE! How can she leave?! :(
AND FOR FREAKING TWO YEARS?! That's waaaay too long. She's gonna leave me all alone in the loft with no one to laugh and gossip with?! NO WAY! D:
OMG MARISSA CHILL MARISSA CHILLAX.
Tomorrow'll be the last time I see her in 2 years. I better make my time at the airport a good one, and spend it well! TAKE A MILLION PHOTOS IF I MUST :)
Blog later. Ta-ta!
xxx
Marissa.
BINGO! St Andrew's Secondary, first case of H1N1 today! :O
/EDIT 3.56pm.
Okay, nothing in the GLOBE can express how frustrated, annoyed, angry, pissed, upset and disappointed I am right now. Seriously. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, why are there so many sides?!
I'm getting so confused I don't even know who to believe now, seriously! ARUGH.