Other boys will come along, they always do.
But what's the point when all I ever want is you?
Boo! I'm really tired :( My body's weak. My immune system's telling me I need more than 10 hours of sleep a day. But alas, I'm not that free. Haha.
Met Felly Felly Wong Wong at tpy interchange this morning at an unearthly hour of 10.15am! (It's unearthly for me okay! I usually wake up in the afternoon.) MRT-ed to cine, got our tickets for Dance, Subaru!
It was really good! And the lead actress is superrr pretty. She looks Eurasian but she can't speak english at all, she spoke Japanese throughout the show.
Well, this show had quite a twist. Cos it started with a boy dying. It was really sad. The small boy was SO cute. It was really sad when he died :( He had some tumour in his brain.
OH OH there was one scene when a guy kissed Subaru (the lead actress) and some kid from behind squealed damn loudly "EEEEEE!" HAHA, Fel and I couldn't stop laughing.
I was hungry throughout the show :( Damn! Cos we didn't get food.
Walked a long way after the movie, cos our bus stops were far away.
We were laughing and screaming a lot cos the wind was like blowing our hair all over the place. Ohyeah, then her mum called. And I didn't know it was her mum so I was like "HELLO!" into the handphone. HAHAHA so embarrassing! X:
We talked a lot, and laughed a lot. Oh mannn, I'm gonna miss her when she's in Aussie.
No more gossips about people in the choir loft.
No more sleeping on each other during homily.
No more laughing about people's hair from the loft.
No more talking about dropping the host during communion.
No more banging each other's hands down during Our Father.
AW DAMN )':
BUT she'll be back in December. Yayness!
She's leaving in 8 days. One week one day. Oh my goshhh.
I still feel like I haven't spent enough time with her, despite 4 years of being next to her in the loft, and talking the days away (: I'm gonna miss her loads.
Yup, I'm feeling tired. Gonna snooze awhile, then continue with my history, then math tuition.
xxx
Marissa.
Tell me what makes a girl,
Wanna love you the way I do.
Boy, you gotta let me know
So I can get over you.
/EDIT, 6.39pm.
OMG watch this!
This is the song Come What May from the soundtrack of Moulin Rogue.
It's so super sweet, I cried when I watched this! :( The words are damn touching. Especially the chorus, omg. ): I'm still listening to it. Anw,
Gonna finish up my SS as soon as I stop listening to this song that's making me cry buckets. I know I'm damn dumb, cos I'm procrastinating by watching this, and it makes me distract myself from finishing my SS crap. HAHA.
Gonna post a picture of my FINISHED-ACCOMPLISHMENT of SS+Hist later when I'm done.
/EDIT, 8.50pm.
Oh my gosh! I spent freaking 2 and a half hours on this!
MS SEET, YOU BETTER BE SUPER PROUD OF ME. I broke my fingers on Youth Day. HAHA.
None of the pictures were repeated. Its all different pages on each picture.
History. Ouchies. My fingers hurt as I type this.
Social Studies. Ouch my fingers my fingers :(
GUESS WHAT. I still have a 50 word apology to write to Ms Seet about why I handed up my work one day late.
Hmmm, I'm gonna have to do it in school tomorrow. I'll die if I do it now.
xxx
MJBK.