GAAAAAH today was a stupid stupid day! D: Had good & bad, I mean.
Tyn and I, as usual, were having LOADS of fun in class, cos we practically don't listen after recess on Friday. Why? Cos we only have Physics & POA -.-
Haha, anyway. Went to the library for Chinese again, and saw Carmen (: She got caught by Ms Yip for her fringe, she had a hairband but it wasn't helping her case.
I was so embarrassed during chinese! Cos laoshi told me to read a passage, then I read it from the computer, and Tyn translated the whole thing to hanyupinyin and I was just reading directly from the hanyupinyin and not from the words,
Laoshi caught me and she asked me to read completely without the hanyupinyin so I suffered a lot! COS AS EVERYONE KNOWS, my cheena sucks :D
Ms Krishna is ANOTHER one that loves to sabo me, but she's funnier (:
When she walked into class this morning, she saw me and she said damn loudly for the class to hear, "Hello Ms Chatterbox, any new stories you'd like to share with the class today?" Then I disturbed her back and said "Yeahh Ms Krisshy (her nickname) I know you love to hear my stories!" Then she started laughing.
She's soooooooo funny.
Ohyeah! I got my confirmation name (I think), JAMIE! (: I like that name. Cos I like letter J. My initials will be MJBK.
Tyn and I were fooling around with the initials. Michael Jackson Burger King. My Jeevanthan's Butt Kick. Much Joy with Boys Kocks (Okay that was sooo wrong.) Hilarious.
But anyway, I think Jamie's fine. OMG! I'll have the same name as WAIMUN! HAHAHAHA!
Daryl's gonna be Daryl BOB Cheng. I swear (: Oh yeah and I hope he's feeling better. H1N1 is no joke ): GET WELL SOON BFF, we miss you! Come back for cat class asap :D
I updated Twitter in the morning with my phone cos Christine exploded my bottle of root beer.
She went abush-bush! SUPER FUNNYYY, Leticia tried opening it too but it was too hard ):
Hershey's Dark Chocolate is love.
AFTER SCHOOL WAS MISERABLE TO THE MAX.
Ms Seet made us stay back cos I passed up my history and SS essays ONE FREAKIN' DAY LATE, and we had to sit at the tables in front of the HOD room, and copy freakin',
14 pages from the SS textbook
12 pages from the History textbook (MIND YOU, history textbooks are practically full of words and no pictures, and the font's damn small. Believe it or not, one page of copying from the history book filled up one and a half pages of fullscap.)
and 50 Word Reflection on why I handed up the work late -.-
MY FINGERS ALMOST FELL OFF! ):
There's a deep deep deep groove in my fourth (foth!) finger cos I press too hard on my pen.
Sitting in front of the HOD office was luxorious. Cos the fan was really strong and it was cooling cos of the metal tables&chairs, and we were able to use our MP3 players.
BETTINA AND JOLYN ARE SO FUNNY! They prank called Mithra! O:
Went off at around 4 plus. We cabbed to a bus stop so Janelle could take 88 from there and go home. OH OH OHHHHHH,
The cab was awesome! It was a spacewagon cab! FREAKING 8-SEATER!
And the chairs could bend down and even turn around to face each other. Super cool! Mithra and Leticia sat right at the back cos they thought it would be a good experience.
The cabbie was super cool too! He talked to us throughout the cab, and we kept commenting on his fabulous comfortable awesome huge cab, he was so flattered that he gave us his number! He said if we ever needed cab rides again and if he was around the area, he'd come and fetch us.
HOW COOL! We don't need to dial-a-cab anymore ;)
Anw, cabbed to church with Leticia and Mithra after dropping Janelle off.
We sat around and talked for awhile and Mithra bought 3 cans of chrysanthemum tea from the church vending machine. Then John came,
He claims I broke the vending machine for the 4th time, but thank God it didn't break again. And yes, I broke it 3 times already. HEHEHE, you so didn't hear that ;)
Went for mass with John and Sam.
LESTER IS STALKING MEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAH HE KNOWS EVERY MOVE I MAKE ON FACEBOOK! So funny! I was laughing and laughing in his office.
Mass was very short. For once.
Walked daaaaaaaaamn slowly with John, Maverick and Sam to tpy interchange.
Maverick left us to go get his dinner at around the Delifrance area, then we were walking and walking damn slowly, and after 5 minutes we reached KFC.
Then Maverick appeared again and he was like "Oh my god you guys walk so slow!" Then he walked ahead to go meet his friend in tpy interchange,
Then when we reached tpy interchange after 15minutes, we met Maverick again! And he was like "OHMYGOD, you guys seriously walk damn freaking slow!" Then we all burst out laughing.
Was gonna take 238 back but I saw the number plate, SBS8088X so I decided not to X:
I went to take 159 ;) Thanks Sam for sending me off.
Came home, here I am :D Bangar just called me, he's full of crap.
MIGHT blog later. Bye.
xxx
Marissa Jamie Belle Kueek. OMG.
I'm obsessed w the song Funhouse by P!NK. Its super nice. Its been on repeat on my iPod since... GOD KNOWS WHEN ;)