I feel so extremely lost now that Felicia's really gone.
I'll just have to slowly count down the days till 15th December when she'll be back for 3 weeks. I'll have to take my time and not think about it too much.
She was exceptionally strict with me today. She sternly demanded me not to cry, if not she'll just ask me to go home. So I held it in.
I held it in right till the end, when I turned away from her during the departing, and then I let it all go. Started crying. Cried and cried and cried, and she'd never know how much I did. She didn't wanna see me cry, she seemed so happy to leave. She was starting a new life overseas in a University all by herself. She was so carefree, she didn't know how much I'd miss her. I'd be so alone without her. It's like half of me was gone.
And I'm surprised he cried too. Didn't expect it. Totally didn't. I'm sorry.
Left feeling so down. Couldn't help it.
Goodbye Felicia, my dear spouse and gaypartner :) I'll miss you so much.
Come back soon, don't keep me waiting. I LOVE YOU LOADS.
xxx
Marissa Jamie.