He tells me about his night,
I count the colours in his eyes.
HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY! :D
Saw Eugene this morning at the bus stop. He walks like a typical St Andrews guy. He walks like a drunkard especially when he's walking to the bus. HAHAHA, Edward don't tell him ;)
Our class had only 6 people who wore ethnic costumes :( Haha. How UN-ENTHU is that! But it was okay.
But 3/10 is still an awesome class! ((:
I managed to get some shots with the people who wore! :D
Jolyn, me and Bettina :D
Jolyn and Christine.
All of 'em without Kanchana and Saranya. :D
Mariam and I were really bored. We didn't have HHF.
P.E was kinda disastrous too, cos Mr Daryl got angry with us for assuming we didn't have P.E ):
So he brought his laptop up and let us watch a few videos. It was really sad :( About poverty and etc.
Mariam and I were bored.
Gaha! I wish I had a proper camera that could take better quality pictures.
Stupid Maria Clare Renee Khoo! SHE GOT A CANON EOS 500D! And its in BIG BOLD letters on my wishlist :( That woman's gonna bring the camera on Saturday and I'll be worshipping it :) HAHA.
And at the background, you'll hear an angel's chorus. Heh. :D
Anne is so mean!
Look what she did on the whiteboard.
Haha! Her drawings are marvellous :D
Anne's concentrating REALLLLLY hard :D
Went back with Christine. We walked to the interchange singing Lovedrunk by Boys Like Girls at the top of our voices. It was pretty embarrassing, but that song is awesome :)
OH OH, something funny happened in the interchange. We were talking about a certain person and suddenly the person appeared! I started screaming and I was like "OMG CHRISTINE LOOK THERE!" Then we were super agitated and ran all over to get a good view.
We actually even pressed our faces against the glass to see "the person". HAHAHA. The old uncles and aunties sitting near us had a shock cos I started screaming so suddenly. :O SORRY.
Anw, "the person" (what a weird way to address it) was coughing and hacking the way up the bus. Super funny! And "the person" had cut their hair. OMG. Christine and I were laughing and laughing and it was so embarrassing cos everyone was watching :x
I'm v tired. Gonna have tuition soon, then at 8pm, gonna go over to Audrey's house for sectionals. Super sianified :(
x
/EDIT 6.36pm.
FEL'S ONLINE :D :D :D Finally got to talk to her after ages :) Hahahaha. I'm happy! She said it's freezing over there in Aussie. Lips and hands cracking. Ouchies! D:
Sectionals are gonna be such a bore later. 8pm is way too late. I want to sleep.
I'm going for mass tomorrow after CCA, then I'll meet Bangar and go for Francesca's mum's wake. :( It's gonna be so sad. AND I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR THE WAKE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM, dammit.
Tuition just finished. Gonna have my dinner now, then head off to Audrey's house :( SIANIFED TTM TTM TTM. I can't stand it! I'm having a headache! And Suzanna isn't even going, so it's gonna be goshdarn boring. (Hey that rhymed!)
OH WELL. Bye bye bumblebees.
/EDIT 9.29pm.
Back from practice. Actually it was quite okay! The airconditioning there made it all the better :) Hahaha. But the walking back home part was freaky, cos it was really dark and there are NO street and carpark lights there ;(
Was on the phone with Bangar so it didn't feel that bad :D
Nathan was crawling all over during prac! And Evan sat on my lap :) He's really cute.
Yeah, back home. I've got bad news! MY AWESOME ORANGE PANASONIC IN-EAR EAR PIECE HAS SPOILT ): ): I think I listen to music too loud. The left side doesn't have anymore sound :( This is like, my 7th earpiece since Primary 6. HAHAHA.
Sad sad. I need a new one ay-sap! D:
Not gonna sleep too soon. I thought I'd be more tired than this actually. Haha.
BYE.
xx
JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM FELLY FELLY WONG WONG :) She's so cute!
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes.
If you asked me if I loved him,
I'd lie.
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes.
If you asked me if I loved him,
I'd lie.