It's time to start the countdown,
I'm gonna burn it down, down down. I'm gonna burn it down.
MONDAY BLUES. Today was such a humid day and I praised the Lord when it started raining! :D This morning when I went to wait for 59, I saw bus 163 and it had those kind of electronic bus plates, and the driver had typed out "Baddell Road." EPIC PHAILURE, I swear.
I could feel whore-germs surrounding the atmosphere, iffff you know what I mean :D HAHA.
SCHOOL = BORING BORING.
C.E was okay. We watched a slide presentation in the hall. I went craaaazy when they brought out the Harper's Island poster and Harry Potter pictures. Hehe. Whutevahxz. (:
Supposed to have 3 free periods, Mrs Jeya came in for the first 2 bio periods. OMG, scary ttm. I thought she was gonna conduct a spotcheck, seriously! ): Then we had english period to ourselves too.
And that was when the cameras came out :D
I was really happy when I looked out of the window and saw this :)
Shen and her *cough* PINK pills.
Mariam, Olivia and me. Mariam has a huge mouth.
This is classic epicity.
Click, click.
Beltz.
Gaha.
Here comes the most EPIC PART.
Miss Anne Yeo Jie Ying :)
That was just a short painful dedication for her, cos she's going back to Express. Yeah, she got promoted. The results are getting confirmed tomorrow. It's really sad you know :( And it's so sudden, like Tyn said. It'll be so weird in class. Something'll be missing.
I can't stand the thought of it. I wanna cry, really D: D:
Anw, after that we had our dreaded History test :( I think I screwed it up. Anne was writing so fast. We had only 25 minutes, not enough. But the pro was that the topic was about the Treaty Of Versailles.
BUT WHATEVER. I'm gonna study well for the SS one on thursday. OH YES, 2.4km run tomorrow. I'm gonna sit there, suntan and watch everyone run up and down 12 times :D
Art was boring. We finished our Brickwall logo. IT LOOKS NICE :D Becks, Nina, Mariam and I have to troop down to the primary school for some interviews. How embarrassing! D: We have to get it done by Thursday. Oh feel the pressure.
After school, walked to interchange with Christine.
Met Rajali, Steffi, Steff's boyfriend and Finaz. Oh yeah, then saw Jeremy.
THEN saw Dominic and Donovan. Dom's such an ass. He called me over and asked me "Were you at bishan active yesterday?" Then I said yes, and he was like "I saw you! I was in the bus!" WTH. How small is this world? (:
I'm surprised to see that Donavan's reaching Dom's height. HAHA. Then I was just about to scold Dom about something he said about Steffi's boyfriend, and suddenly Aloy appeared out of no where and I was actually rooting for the direction he came from. I made a ridiculous U-Turn and everyone was laughing at me, and I started chewing on my knuckles. Christine was laughing and laughing.
IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING K. Then Dom kept laughing at me! :(
Bussed home. Didn't manage to sleep :( I was doing something else.
OMG. Facebook quizzes are FRAUDS. Super funny! First of all, that MARRIAGEBOT THING. Haha Edward got me as #1, and I got Edward as #1 too! But Daryl got me as #1. Haha, I'm gonna marry two people -.-
AND, I did the Crushbot and BestfriendsBot, and I got Richie for #1. OMGGGG. WTH! Oh yes and for GaydarBot I got #1 Alistair! SO FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bots are funny :)
Talking to Bangar bout lessons now.
xx
Marissa.