I wish I could bubble wrap my heart,
In case I fall and break apart.
I'm sick of school. Really :( I don't even know why I'm there when I don't learn much and I exhaust myself over nothing. I wanna be homeschooled. School is spoiling my eyesight too. D:
It was FREEZING when I walked to school this morning. It was raining too. I was totally drenched when I reached class :( Cold. Brrr.
Managed to experience a bit of the Eclipse today! It was pretty cool. Grandma Krisshy brought us to the computer lab so we were able to see from top view :)
The sky was half black and half white (I think Michael Jackson planned that in Heaven. Get it? Black Or White? HAHAHA. Okay not funny.) and it was pretty cool! But not much of an ECLIPSE that we managed to see :( And the entire class was actually so excited.
Like I said, school was boring :( I love English periods! Basically I love Miss Lim cos she's really nice and cool, she doesn't scold and yet she can control our class. And she lets us watch lots of videos and brings us to the com lab very often!
Today we had to type out an essay. It was fun, I like being in the com lab. There's air con and computers! Two of the few luxuries of my life ;) Mariam and I watched the "They Don't Really Care About Us - Michael Jackson" music video. IT'S SUPER AWESOME TTM! I love MJ.
Chinese was spastic. Laoshi caught Tyn and I listening to classical music secretly with our earphones HAHA, it took her 2 weeks to find out. We're professionals :D
After school, hung around the canteen, waiting for CCA to start.
Sat around with Mariam, Maria, Shari, Shen, Heather and Amanda. Talked and crapped a lot. Shari bought Ben and Jerry's and she was mixing my chocolate milk with her strawberry cheese cake ice cream! HOW GROSS IS THAT?! And Ben & Jerry's is EXPENSIVE ice cream k! Must save money, buy Gotcha Pencil Ice Cream, the cheapo (but v nice) kind, 50 cents! :)
CCA was dramatic. The committee did something that many people weren't happy with :( Amanda cried cos she was so upset. Sighh, I don't know, I really have nothing to say.
Nicolette and Denise are SO funny. Nicolette wanted to tear this paper from her notebook, but the whole P.A.R was quiet, so she tore it really slowly.
Then Denise was like "Haiyo, just tear the thing really fast and get it over and done with!" Cos after 20 seconds, Nicolette had only torn a quarter of the paper.
So Denise was like "Okay, I cough for you, then you tear. Okay?" Then Nicolette said OKAY. So Denise said "One.. two.. three. *COUGH COUGH COUGH!*" and Nicolette tore the whole paper out! SUPER HILARIOUS!
Cos Denise's cough was really fake and the silence in the room was suddenly broken by her cough and all of us laughing. HAHAHA :D Alto2s ftw!
After CCA, waited for Nat. Met Jeremy and Fransiscus! Fransiscus is so funny, he kept telling me to look up, and I kept asking WHERE ARE YOU?! and turns out, he was right in front of me, looking from his house, putting his entire head out of the window. Ahaha. Jeremy? Guessed it was him. And turns out, IT WAS! What a coincidence. After that, Nat and I went to church.
Met Bangar, Ashton, Dwayne and Lester. Lester gave me such a fright! I was scrolling through the songs in my phone and suddenly his dark head appeared next to me. HAHAH.
Dwayne and Bangar are so funny. They kept lifting me up on the bench and it was scary :(
Bussed back with Bangar and Nat. Sean, you are NOT GAY. :D
Came home, bathed. Ate one Gotcha Pencil Ice Cream. And ate another. (Cos I couldn't stand it. I just HAD to eat another.)
And I know I'm really slow, but I read the ingredients in the ice cream today, turns out the awesome flavours are Strawberry and Pineapple! (Hear the squeak in my voice) I HAD NO IDEA. But its really nice. I think I could eat 20 of them a day, NO PROBLEM.
You never did give a damn, honey. But I cried, cried for you.
I know you wouldn't have told anybody if I died, died for you.
Now I'm sittin' here, thinking all of it through.
I've never been anywhere as cold as you.
xxx
Marissa.
"Baby, it's fact. I'm not over you."