If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Skool sucks. I know what you're thinking, it's only wednesday of a new semester but I'm already getting sick of it :/ But yes, it's true! School drains my energy level.
I was starting to feel extremely sleepy at like 8.30am ): I could see Tyn starting to get tired next to me too. Sigh. But thank God we only had 1 period of history.
Project deadline in half an hour's time. Damn,
Best period of the day? Hm, recess. Haha.
Nothing really note-worthy about it though. Just that I got a wake up call during recess, eating gives you energy. But I somehow lost appetite again, didn't finish my food X:
Had chinese. After eons. Mrs Low came out to scold some 3/10 people but we ran into the classroom before she managed to point us out. Cos they were making noise I guess.
Ms Krishna is SO FUNNY! She LOVES to insult me in front of the whole class.
She'll say something like "This Marissa ah, I must one day put her on an isolated island so she has nobody to talk to (cos she caught me and Tyn chatting), Marissa ah, you can be the entertainer for 3/10!" Then I'll be the usual "HUH, MISS KRISHNA YOU'RE DAMN BAD LEH!" Then she'll laugh at me -.-
K 987FM is playing Permanent by David Cook now. LOVE THAT SONG.
Oh yes, didcha hear the latest? (Of course you dint.) Daryl ain't in the hospital cos it's FULL. So now he's isolated in his house :( Poor dude. I wanna go visit him so that I can get H1N1 and then CHIJ will be closed :D
And and and I just realised something. Daryl came back from INDONESIA and got the H1N1 virus. Fransiscus came back from INDONESIA on Sunday. I just saw him yesterday at mass when he's supposed to be quarantined at home. And we peacehugged.
WHAT IF, (I said if. I'm not cursing him k,) he got the virus but he didn't know? And he's been out of the house? And many people have been in contact w him?!
GAAAAWD. But he doesn't look sick @ all. So I think he's fine. Think,
I'm freaking exhausted now and my eyelids are droopy. :(
And I'm having tuition in 45 minutes time, damn! I think I'm definitely gonna fall asleep.
I plan to sleep straight after tuition and wake at 9pm for dinner.
Or maybe, I should just sleep early tonight. Ugh.
Oh yes, St Andrew's might be closing down. And Presbyterian High already closed.
And Hai Sing Catholic School closed too.
BUT.
CHIJ Secondary Toa Payoh isn't closed yet -.- WHY.
xxx
MARSARHXC. Yes, hxc.
/EDIT.
Guess what. I've got a fever :( But I doubt its H1N1. HA-HA, cos I haven't been in contact with Daryl. And Fransiscus is perfectly fine.
I think it's just an ordinary fever. I hope it is.
Oh yes, and I got twitter on my handphone! :D
Now I can twit wherever I am.
Gawd why am I so happy bout this, when here I am, burning up with a fever and having a terrible throbbing headache?! I feel like my head's gonna explode.
Thanks Tyn for clearing the air about morning wood. Loveuuu.
xxx