Today seemed to be all about Michael Jackson! Everywhere I looked and it was Michael Jackson.
Ohwell, I still feel damn sad about Paris' speech last night at the memorial. I still cry when I watch it now ):
I was singing Man In The Mirror throughout the entire day today. So many people in class were like "OMG Marissa can you change song?!" Haha, they think I'm a music player or something. :D
During chinese class we went to the library. All the 3/10 peeps were talking and talking about Michael Jackson, and we were discreetly singing all his songs cos laoshi got pretty angry that we were making so much noise.
Anne kept going on and on about watching the video of Michael Jackson's ghost wandering in the Neverland Ranch, SO HERE IT IS.
When I first watched it, I got pretty freaked out. The shadow looked creepy, but anyone could do that in video editing. But since it was on CNN News, I doubt it was, they should've checked it before it went online right? Yeah.
Haha. I miss MJ :(
School was alright. Like I said, I was jumping round school singing Man In The Mirror.
Everyone thought I was crazy. I even sang to Mr Yap and he looked at me as if I was some insane freak who escaped from IMH.
OH YES, my detention's on TUESDAY! (Omg its gonna be sooo fun. *rolls eyes*) BUT, I was pretty upset. Cos cos cos Fel's leaving in the evening, not sure what time, and I have to stay in school till 5.30pm or something. Ugh.
Ms K really went overboard this time. ONE GRAPH BOOK = An afternoon of stoning @ school.
After school, went to interchange with Mithra.
The CD shop on the way there was playing Michael Jacksons music video of the song Smooth Criminal (currently my blogsong) and the MV was so awesome! We were standing there for at least 5 minutes, and I was like "Hey we'd better go. If not I'd be staying here till the entire CD ends." Hahaha, she couldnt stop laughing.
But whatevs. Going to art museum to set up our displays tomorrow with Ms Teo and 7 other girls (:
OH YAH, I seriously think Prince Michael Jackson I is hot.
Lookaaaa! And and and his youngest son Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket is so adorable!
How ironic is it that both elder kids have brown hair and yet Blanket has jet black hair? He looks really nice! And he kinda resembles Michael too. OMG, he's so adorable. My mum says he looks Mexican.
Looooooooooooook! OMGGGG. I want him to be my son (:
I need to sleep now. Having tuition later :( I haven't seen Uncle Jason for 2 weeks. OMG right.
I feel like going for mass actually, but I can't.
WILL blog later tonight. Love you all.
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
/EDIT, 8.29pm.
I can't believe its Friday tomorrow, LIKE TGIF (: This week seemed to pass sooo slowly. I guess cos I didn't have much fun, and stuff stuff? Maybe.
Oh well, I don't have art tomorrow, so I guess I'm pretty happy (;
And and and omg, I'm in love with Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson. The beat of the song's just so catchy and the lyrics are really cool. :D
Watched School For Scoundrels just now. ITS SUPER FUNNY TTM :)
Speaking of ttm, Danny Noriega has a new video on Youtube! (L) A LOT.
xxx
Marissa.
You've been hit by a smooth criminal.