I'm starting this as a second post for today ;) Cos I'm just too lazy to edit my old post. So refer to the one below for this morning's stuffs :D
Catechism class was awesome today! Daryl totally made my day (: I love you bestfr! He said that the squiggly scary lines in my iPod screen read out the words Kwa Beng Hong, which was a made-up name for some ghost guy. He said Kwa Beng Hong's gonna visit me tonight at home. I hope he's hot. HAHAHA.
Daryl's shirt and my socks matched! They were the same shade of pink.
Kept laughing about the Kwa Beng Hong thing throughout the whole class. Angie rearranged our whole class, now we're sitting in a U-shape formation, temporarily for today. And today's Angie's last lesson :( So sad. Then Daryl and her started talking about the U-shape formation of our class and how it looked like their restaurant city arrangement. HAHA.
I paired up with Daryl for the bible reading thing. He's 'guai' cos he brought it and I didn't :( Hmph. We had a discussion about confirmation name too. That had to be the funnest part of class. Who would have thought names like Ozela, Dorothiasis, Jacobella (cool name aye?), Aloysia and Fedilius were catholic names? (:
After class was fun :) Stood around the vending machine with Monica, Alexis, Christine, Samantha and Daryl. Talked and crapped a lot, I'm not the only one with problems :( It's okay Daryl! You know you can always talk to me right. :D
Then Daryl did the craziest thing! He started piggybacking me! HAHA.
HAHAHA. What a blur shot, all thanks to Sam.
I don't know why I was screaming. Haha but this is funny!
Aha, I love this shot!
Then he went a bit bonkers. He started running around with me on his back! I was SO scared that he'd drop me or something (cos I'm so extremely heavyy) and I was screaming like crazy. And all the maids and old aunties that were sitting near us were watching and it was so embarrassing! :D
But it was fun ;) Let's do it again next week! Sam actually took a video. But it was really shaky cos she kept laughing and laughing. And it was blur cos she moves a lot :O
After that, went over to Mac's with Sam, Chris, Mon, Alex and Ashley. Bought food. I cannot believe how crappy the service was today! The freakin' counter lady gave us Chocolate Sundae, practically 40% melted. I was so pissed! :(
Went to sit at the purple benches in the middle of toa payoh central. And we played guessing games! Who's Walk Is This, Who's Voice Is This, etc etc. Super funny! Christine and Samantha are damn good at that game :)
Went back to church, wandered around and had choir practice ;)
Choir practice sucked :( Mona got pissed cos only 4 out of 14 Altos were performing for the upcoming VCH concert. So Jessa said she'd try.
Steph got pissed too. And actually, so did I after I heard what it was about.
Went up for mass really late, at 5.50pm.
Mass felt so different without Felicia :( Felt so empty and quiet. We'd usually talk a lot during homily and readings, but this time it was total silence. I only spoke to Suzanna about the Emirates joke again and I started laughing till I couldn't stop.
Communion was embarrassing. I shall not state why here. HAH.
After mass, met Fransiscus and we crapped a lot! :D Sat at the grotto with him while my mum spoke to Father Loiseau. Fransiscus is so vulgar! But he seems to *censore* his words when he's in church :) GOOD BOY. Haha. He says Jeremy is spastic. I don't know whether to agree or not. HEH.
One of the wardens called Robert fetched my mum, Father Loiseau and myself home. Cos we had to do an anointing of the sick prayer for my granddad.
I expected it to be long but it was only about 10 minutes. My grandma was crying :( I wanted to, but then I decided that I should hope for the best instead.
Father Loiseau is so humourous! He was talking to my mum about some guy from church (wasn't listening cos I was smsing Bettina), and he actually said "Son of a bitch!" I NEVER expected him to everrr say that! But it was funny ;)
Now at grandparent's house. Waiting for my dinner. I like my grandparent's house. Firstly, its so convenient cos it's only 2 blocks away from my house. And its new and clean. Small but cosy. And I have Harry Potter to accompany me on tv now :)
I wanna watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince tmrw afternoon. Can anyone follow meee. I have tuition at 3 something, sianified :(
YAY. My food just came. Fats ohmama :/
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
I love Daryl! :D :D :D
No matter what I do you're always mad, and I'm starting to see.