It's crazy but it's true,
I only wanna be with you.
GOOD MORNING ALL. Kkx, I'm here to talk about the concert last night! It was awesome. And I went with all the awesome people, Aunty Tina, Aunty Sock Kheng, Aunty Joanna, Uncle Alex and my mum :)
We went to eat dinner at Swensen's. Fatty food, ohnoo :O
Then we made our way to the YMCA place. THERE WERE SO MANY HOT CAUCASIAN GUYS THERE. They piled up all over the lobby, but the concert was at the usual venue - the 19th storey rooftop. Cool, eh?
We had a gateway entrace cos Uncle Michael reserved seats for us.
Ordered drinks. My mum was being retarded as she kept insisting on buying the pineapple juice. Wth right. So I had to drink it. And we bought Lays.
The concert was brilliant! Kah Keh looks exactly the same! And Aunty Tina was going crazy over Danny as USUAL. She keeps saying he put on body mass and etc, she's so funny! :D
They did a tribute to Michael Jackson. I actually anticipated that.
They sang the song I'll Be There remixed with Stand By Me. I love all their medleys! I don't know how they do it! They're like the Il Divo of Singapore.
And this was the scary/embarrassing/funny moment.
They did a dedication to me! During this song.
I love this song lots! It's a total MUST watch. Especially the part when Gordon starts translating the lyrics into Hokkien, it totally cracks me up! And Michael is just so hilarious when he starts the para para.
Gordon's in orange, Michael's in yellow, Joseph's in white, Kah Keh's the one with the hat and Danny's the guitarist. They're all so cool!
Anw, Michael started by saying "I want to dedicate this song to Marissa, cos she posted a long lost video of it on her Facebook." Then Gordon actually asked "Who is Marissa?" Then Michael was like "Maria's daughter la!" And I was sitting there going OMG OMG OMG and I started sinking down in my seat. Everyone turned around to look at me and I was so embarrassed! Then Michael said my Facebook friends list would expand by tomorrow. HAHA.
It was a good experience.
They have lots of pictures on Google. You should go look em up! :D
And now I have a dedication to make. Especially for my really old friend,
ALOYSIUS WEE.
Haha, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ALOYSIUS. My long lost Freeman Tutors buddy! I'll never forget the funny moments we had at tuition, and my friends were really the inspiration for me going there, and Aloy's one of the few :) He's always been there for me, always cheering me up when I was down :) He used to play so many pranks on this girl we didn't like at tuition (shall not give out her name cos she's from Risen Christ) and during the 7th Month Ghost prank, he managed to make her cry! HAHA. I'll never forget the time Ms Teh told us to keep the chairs, then Jackie and Aloy started throwing the chairs into the air, above our heads and everything! It was so hilarious.
Then there was once, we were doing work during the holiday camp. The tables at Freeman's are like the DIY screw-on legs kind. So Aloy was fooling around with the legs and he accidentally unscrewed one of them, and everyone who was writing got a shock cos the whole table tilted very violently to one side, hahaha.
OH OH and I so totally remember the time it was Ms Teh's birthday, and Mdm Chang told Aloy to present flowers and go down on one knee in front of her. It was so hilarious! Cos Ms Teh wasn't in a good mood, then Aloy burst through the door suddenly, and he said "I cannot do leh!" to Mdm Chang was he was so embarrassed, the Mdm Chang asked him to JUST DO, so he was like "UHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS TEH." HAHAHAHA. Damn funny!
Oh manxz, I miss youuu. Must catch up soon k! :D
xxx
Marissa.
Will blog later tonight.
DANNY NORIEGA IS TMTH! He looks so good here I just HAD to take a screenshot.

