Like a rainbow, fading in the twinkling of an eye,
You're gone too soon.
Hey, Linda just messaged me and I have sectionals today, that's so sad.
I hate sectionals. It's super boring. And whatsmore, it starts at freakin' 3.30pm (whats up with me and the freaking, gosh?!) and ends at 4.30pm when actual prac starts.
ONE HOUR of sectionals seems too loooooong ):
I'm skipping lunch today. Need to watch my weight. Will blog tonight ;)
xxx
Marissa.
His best days will be some of my worst.
/EDIT. 8.55pm (:
Ayo, I'm tired of using techonology, eh.
HAHA hello! I'm back from church. It was okay, I guess.
I HATE SECTIONALS RAAAAH! (And so does Felly Felly Wong Wong) It's so stressful! And today's one was EXTRA-stressful, cos Linda kept asking us to do Lamb Of God and she didn't give us the score and it was the Celtic version, and I had no freaking idea what it sounded like,
So I just guessed my way through the notes and I managed. Phew.
Prac was funny. Cos I didn't wanna sit next to David (He blasts into my ear ALL the time) and so I asked Shawn to move in and sit next to me, then he said no, he wants to let me suffer w David,
Then I actually pulled his extremely heavy chair next to me. And he got a shock that I managed to pull his heavyweight. HAHAHA :O)
We've got an upcoming wedding to sing for, the songs are all really nice ;)
Mass was fantastic. COS IT ENDED ON TIME TODAY :) Haha.
Gabriel and Ignatius did torch today. It was so scary, cos they looked too short to hold the torches. Ignatius couldn't open the sacristy door with one hand, I sooooo thought he was gonna drop the torch or let it hit the top of the door :x
I saw Uncle Raymond @ COMMUNION! I was like waiting for the wardens to come up at the staircase, then I looked down and saw him in his SVDP sash.
I was like OMG UNCLE RAYMONDDDD! Then he looked up and started waving at me. He sign-languaged to me and asked me how come I was up there, then I mouthed "CHOIR."
Hahaha he's sooooooo cute ;) I think Leticia thinks he's my lover -.-
Fel and I were laughing a lot during homily ;)
Nathan actually sat on the organ and made a LOT of noise by pressing all the notes.
Uh-oh, Mona thought it was a handphone ringtone :x
HAHA,
After mass, met Emmanuel, John and Nat downstairs. Gave Nat my bottle of water cos I wasn't thirsty and she was very thirsty (:
Emmanuel is so funny. I was singing Candle (Sick And Tired) by The White Tie Affair and he was like "OH MY GAWD not that song again! I'm hearing it everywhere!"
Then Nat said something like "ARE YOU GAAAAY?!" to Emmanuel.
Super cute uh ;) My Followers Of God! :D
Went to interchange w my mum and bought food home :)
Now I'm at my grandma's house (which is opposite my house) and using illegal internet connection. It automatically connected by itself! So freakyyy.
Yupzx. YOUTH MASS TOMORROW! :D :D I miss Daryl ):
I'm attentively watching Harry Potter now! (: Malfoy was soooo adorable.
xxx
Marissa.