I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go.
School was so spastic today. I was so tired, totally felt like skipping school. But since it's TGIF, I went ahead.
What can I say? Tyn and I guessed our way through the ENTIRE POA test we had today. Let's just face it, I'm not the kind of psychotic freak who can get like 97/100 for Pete's sake. Those people are just BRED for accountancy (:
Sitting with Anne and Tyn has been quite an experience.
On one side, I have a mad expressive itchy-backed big-boobed long time friend, and on the other I've got a cool, calm, hilarious and crazily-sarcarstic same-music-taste buddy, both quite a combination! I enjoy sitting w them in class (:
After school, headed off to The Arts House next to Parliament, with Ms Teo, Ms Keriann and 7 art students.
It was fun there! Well, the Arts House was really really small. There were few rooms and pretty little walking space. But overall, it was alright.
Took some pictures around the area!
I didn't know if photography was allowed so I took it really quickly and some pictures might be really blur :/
Oh looook! Who's phone is this? HAHA, its Amanda Chia! (: Fooled ya, huh?
A cool granite sculpture at the river we crossed.
Maria and my first reactions "OMFG ITS A FREAKING GRAND PIANO!?!?!?!"
Cool mirrored walls and a vague reflection of Maria and I.
An 'antique' phone that looked alarmingly new.
Souvenir shop at the Arts House. A small teddy bear the size of my palm cost $600!!!!
Christine and I.
Me, Christine and Maria.
Poems like these were all over the pillars there.
Oh this is hell major unglam.
Grand entrances of Abigail, Hidayah, Deanne and Rabia. Deanne's the only retarded one who posed (:
The staircase. This photo's really blurred cos the security guard was standing near me so I took it real quickly.
Cool poster of a play that's showing tonight! :D
Deanne, Hidayah and Rabia. HAHA DEANNE'S SO CUTEEEE.
And for once I felt so tall.
UNGLAM WOMAN!
Then we went upstairs to the actual gallery, where we'd be displaying our artworks for the festival and display.
We went into a huuuuge hall, but I was greatly disappointed when Ms Teo told us we were using practically only 1/8 of the hall. And it was such a small corner for 32 art pieces! Was pretty upset with the constrained space.
Those poles up there are gonna be used for the 'flying objects.'
That's a remarkably high ceiling, I kid you not.
And THATS our pathetic space. WTH RIGHT -.-
Christine and I had to leave at around 4.30pm. So we left first, cos I had tuition and her mum was waiting.
Took a few snaps on the way out, and on the way to the bus stop.
The staircase on the way down. The carpeted floor makes it really hard to walk on. Your feet sinks in!
VCH entrance! Brings back soooo many fond memories.
Took bus 100 back to Aljunied road (?) had NO idea where that was but I trusted Christine. :D
Slept on Christine's shoulder till the song So Close by Jon McLaughlin ended on my iPod. For once I wasn't listening to an MJ song aye? Was really tired and lots of Bowen Sec school students were crowding the bus.
Dropped somewhere between Sims Ave and Lornie road, took 155 back and here I am.
Tuition in half an hour. Tell me why I should not feel sian? ):
I'm just glad tomorrow's a Saturday, I miss cat class people. And I miss Daryl! D: D: He wants to have 273 kids. AHAHAHA (:
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
4 more days till Fel leaves :(
Say something about your best GUY friend.
DARYL! (L) He's so awesome. The bestest guy friend anyone could want, always there for me and I love him a bunch and truckloads!
Something he said that you'll never forget.
"You ain't pretty when you cry, I should know that. I've been your best for 9 years now." Actually he didn't SAY that, he emailed me that :) I would've cried if he said that to me face to face man!
Say something about your best GIRL friend.
GRACIA! (L) She's the besttttt. Super funny and forever-cheerful, she loves to say HUH? even when she knows what you're talking about. Love her A HELL LOT TOO! <3
Something she said that you'll never forget.
"That day I did a quiz and the question was "What is your ideal bestfriend?" I typed out "Go and ask Marissa :)" AWWW (:
How old are you?
15!
Are you single?
Yes!
At what age do you think you'll get married?
20 something? (:
Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
Not with anyone.
If not, who do you want to marry?
Oh come on, I'd like to marry Danny Noriega but we ALL know that ain't gonna happen! :D
Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
GAHA, my besties of course! I'll be getting married to Fel :D HAHA.
Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Beach wedding sounds fun!
Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Someplace cool and fun!
How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Close friends and relatives. :)
Will that include your exes?
Hmmm.
How many layers of cake do you want?
Lots of them. As long as I don't get faaat.
When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Afternoon?! HAHAHA, I'm not an early bird :)
Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Come What May - Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon, fork and knife?
As long as I get to eat, I'm okay :D
Champagne or red wine?
Don't want! D:
Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after! That'll be so awesome :D
Money or household items?
Money!
How many kids would you like to have?
Don't know. Daryl wants to have 273 kids :D :D :D
19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
WTH NO -.- Privacy, hello?
Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
DARYL'S! I BET I'M GONNA ROLL ALL OVER THE FLOOR LAUGHING AFTER HE DOES IT, I always laugh at all his funny answers in quizzes