And every night, there's a new crowd.
But its always you I'm singing about.
GOT A SUPER FUNNY DIALOGUE FROM YTD TO SHARE :D
(Bangar, AloyK and I were talking about teenage pregnancies.)
Bangar : Aiya, I know la, ask the girl eat papaya then can auto-abort alr la!
Marissa : It's not papaya! Its pineapple! (pause) Oh my god, Pineapple.
AloyK : Walau Bangar you damn stupid eh!
Bangar : Its not papaya meh?
AloyK : PAPAYA IS TO MAKE YOU SHIT! What you want, the girl to shit the baby out ah?
Marissa : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bangar : Can also la! Halfway in the toilet, shit one baby out.
Marissa : Pineapples kill the baby cos of the amount of acid!
AloyK : Ya lah, Bangar, you damn dumb man!
Bangar : AIYO SHUDDUP LA! Shit the baby out la, HAPPY?
TODAY'S A BORING TTM DAY. (Broken english :/)
Cosssss, I'm gonna stay home and finish up all my stupid art work for tomorrow. I cannot believe they're only giving us 3 days to complete it when the actual deadline was ONE WEEK. That's a huge difference, come onnnn.
But now, I'm waiting for an art student to come online so I can confirm some stuff about the work we've gotta rush through. Sadly.
My dad gave me his speakers yesterday! Now I can plug my iPod into it ((:
And the sound quality's damn good. It's like 2 speakers inside a box. Super cute!
Anw I'm bored. Maria's not online -.- DAMMIT.
Someone come over and help me please. ):
xxx
Marissa.
/EDIT 3.24pm.
Guess what my little ninjapickles? I'm done with Art! Like finally!
3 hours of colouring, sketching, writing and outlining, DONE! I can slack for the rest of the day. OMG, and my fingers feel a bit numb :x
Shawn's being a total dumbo on Facebook now. He's so funny. OH YAH, I forgot, it was actually his birthday yesterday. This is a belated shoutout, buttt better late than never,
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SHAWN! ((: My self-proclaimed stalker who passed my freaking IC round the whole Tenors section yesterday to let them see my unglam ttm picture! AND THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM *ahem* LAST WEEK, the besttt. xxx.
I LOVE MY TWITTER PAGE! Cos the fonts are ORANGE!
And the background's this silhouette of a couple embracing, my personal fav.

If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
OMG I JUST SEARCHED "MARISSA" ON URBANDICTIONARY.COM. And wanna know the ridiculous off-white spastic results? SURE.
Strangely true, but scientifically proven, marissas of the world are 92% hot, bangen and/or extremely fuckable. When seeing such a marissa, you will become sexually aroused and most likely get a full or partial erection.
Marissa, the fucking hot ass chick that lives next door with the fuckng tight pussy. Every fucking Marissa is fucking hot, they arent when there young, but hot damn, when there in the ages 14 - forever, holy fuuckk thats hot shit right there. If you ever see a Marissa, just go up to her and start makingout and rubbing your hands all over her, you wont be disapointed. They all have fucking amazing bodies, and there awsommmmeeee as doing sexual shit.
SO WTH RIGHT. Hahaha.
There's somethin' that
I've got to say
You're always with me
Even though, you're far away
Talkin to you on my cell
Just the sound of your voice
Makes my heart melt
Oh girl, well it's true
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are going out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
I know you worry someimes
Some other girl will make me forget you're mine
There's not a doubt in this world
That anyone could take the
Place of my number one girl
It's true
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are going out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
When i close my eyes i can see you
It's like your right here
And this feeling's only gettin' stronger
You're with me everywhere
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are goin' out to
Marissa, the fucking hot ass chick that lives next door with the fuckng tight pussy. Every fucking Marissa is fucking hot, they arent when there young, but hot damn, when there in the ages 14 - forever, holy fuuckk thats hot shit right there. If you ever see a Marissa, just go up to her and start makingout and rubbing your hands all over her, you wont be disapointed. They all have fucking amazing bodies, and there awsommmmeeee as doing sexual shit.
SO WTH RIGHT. Hahaha.
There's somethin' that
I've got to say
You're always with me
Even though, you're far away
Talkin to you on my cell
Just the sound of your voice
Makes my heart melt
Oh girl, well it's true
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are going out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
I know you worry someimes
Some other girl will make me forget you're mine
There's not a doubt in this world
That anyone could take the
Place of my number one girl
It's true
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are going out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
When i close my eyes i can see you
It's like your right here
And this feeling's only gettin' stronger
You're with me everywhere
I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have
To question my love
And every night
There's a new crowd
But it's always you
That I'm singing about
There is only one these words
Are goin' out to