HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ANNE YEO JIE YING! :D
I love you backscratcher :) I'll never forgot our Winks4U thing in Primary 6. HAHA. Loveyouu.
Watching the Michael Jackson Memorial repeat on Channel 5 now. I miss MJ, but now he'll be able to meet the King Of Rock in heaven, and he can sing for God. Isn't that good? (: I miss him though.
Woke up too early this morning again. Got out of bed at like 5.30am. So early right!
Yuh anyway, SCHOOL SUCKED TODAY. Guess what!
I'm having a week of detention! For the most stupidest reason in the world! Cos I didn't bring my graphbook yesterday. OMG, can you believe that? Ms K is actually giving half the class a week's detention cos of forgetting to bring a freaking graphbook. What rubbish right?!
I was so mad with her today. I don't wanna have detention! :(
English today was so funny. COS I CRIED! Hahahaha!
Ms Lim asked us to do some research in the comlab on Foot Binding. IT WAS SO GROSS! I went to click Google IMAGES, and all the pictures there were so gruesome and disgusting, I started tearing and I was screaming at Christine to Alt+F4 the page for me cos I didn't dare look back at the screen.
Ms Lim was like "Out of all the 5 classes I've asked to do research on this topic, our dear Marissa here was the only one that cried." HAHAHA, she's so funnnyyyy. I didn't dare search on Google anymore, so I stayed on Wikipedia (:
After school, went with Christine to tpy interchange. Met Bettina, Jolyn and Christine Tee there ;)
Bettina is super super super hilarious! She shouts and shouts in the interchange as if she OWNS the place or something. And to make it worse, she was actually on the phone! HAHA. Crazy woman.
Then then then omg she shouted to someone and started stomping towards the random person and saying "Eh what you think you doing ah? Bully my friend ah!" Out of no where! I got such a heart attack!
(OMG I JUST SAW MJ'S COFFIN ON TV, it's full gold! OMG, I wanna cry!)
Yeeeeah. Christine and I went to eat at Kopitiam near church.
I laughed A LOT A LOT A LOT because of the thing Christine said about "He looks like a man there!" Super funny! I laughed till I teared. Then I said "I have never heard someone say he looked like a man before!"
Then she said (she misheard me) "I never say its the first time I saw a man!" Then we started laughing like siao. Laughed until the table almost tipped over. Whoops?
Then went to buy her FBTs and Oxy from Pink Beauty. Then walked back to church to use the toilet. Saw Shannen! And then we took 105 home ;)
Yuh and here I am. NO TUITION TODAY HALLELUJAH! ;D
Twitter is so fun I swear. I love to update.
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
Oh, baby give me one more chance.
/EDIT 7.46pm.
I just discovered a new function on my phone! (Actually Yanyi did it for me luh. BUT HECK!)
And I really think it's damn cool!
You can view messages in thread form! Like MSN! :D
SEE SEE SEE! Its really blur cos I took it with my webcam, I was too lazy to get the SD card and everything.
Anw, the red box is Gracia's and the black one is mine! :) Its so funnnn!
Its better than the old one, cos I don't have to keep going back to my inbox to re-read what I need to reply. ITS SO COOL!
I'm fascinated by it! HAHA, kay I sound real crazy now. But heck, ;)
I watched the whole Michael Jackson Memorial just now.
I couldn't stop crying at the part where Paris Jackson took the microphone and she started crying, omg, I could feel the pain from the tone of her voice.
BUT WHY DIDN'T PRINCE JACKSON SAY ANYTHING?! He just stood there -.- And after all, he's the hot one. HAHA. Omg.
I'm still quite affected by the impact it seemed to put on Paris. Aw damn ): Michael why'd you have to go so soon? Well, like Germaine Jackson said, everything happens for a reason. Though sometimes I don't really believe it, I think God knows what's right.
OUHHHHH damn, what's going on there now? I don't really wanna know.
xx
YOUR BEST FRIEND. ;)