Let's hear it for America's Suitehearts,
I must confess ; I'm in love with my own sins.
I didn't go to school today! D: I'm sick, yeah :( With the flu. But I refuse to go to the doctor. NO WAY am I gonna get another bag of antibiotics and pills to take. Not to mention the 3-day long MC. Yuckz.
I had a weird dream. OMG. It was kinda scary. But yet it was normal. What am I talking about.
There's nothing much to talk about today. I've used up a whole box of tissues.
I've been listening to S Club 7 music the whole day. All the lyrics in the songs are sooo nice. Meaningful and sweet.
I did this retarded thing on Facebook, called Sexbot. THE RESULTS ARE SO HILARIOUS, I didn't even bother to post it on my profile cos I was laughing too hard to even click "Publish". :D :D :D
I'm glad this year's HHF Dance song has Sorry Sorry by Superjunior, (:
I have to study for SS test tomorrow. -Sigh-
You know what's the perfect homeclothes to wear in this weather? A tank top and high slit FBTs, which is what I'm wearing now :) Studying for SS now. CHAPTER 2, people! (Just realised a whole lot of people don't know which chapter to study :x)
iPod speakers set on shuffle. Air conditioning turned to the max. Fullscap & textbook on desk.
I'm ready to study :)
OMG! WATCH THIS PLEASE!
ITS SUPER HILARIOUS.
Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
How it could be now or neither been (or neither been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go
Chorus
I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
Somewhere in my memory I lost all sense of time
Amd tomorrow can never be
'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it should be now or neither been (or neither been)
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go
Chorus
You'll always be the dream that fills my head
(Yes you will, say you will, you know you will, baby)
You'll always be the one I know (I'll never forget)
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye