I'm pretty sure there'll be much more to add on in a matter of days.
- My grand-dad has cancer in his large intestine. He may not survive the operation at the end of this month. I'm really close to him.
- My dad has lots of problems dealing with work and travelling and he's very stressed and gets mad over the smallest things. He has lots of problems with his health too.
- My mum is getting worked up over these 2 problems. So worked up that she can't sleep till 5am every day, and has to wake up early to go to work.
- My grades are not improving.
- The stupid problem that's everywhere. Church and school. I can't seem to ever avoid it, even though I swear I badly want to :(
Yeah. Those may seem like small problems, but no-o-o. They are big problems that may lead to my death one fine day, I assure you (: Oh well. There's nothing much I can do about all of them, except my grades. I've just gotta study harder and get my motivation elsewhere.
Bangar's finally got Facebook! :D
School was alright today. Felt terrible and sick in the morning, but my mum forced me to go anyway. I felt super nauseous and dizzy ):
No pranks played on Kanchana today though. Haha, and Bettina wasn't in school so I was unable to laugh and her about her clown photo yesterday. (:
We had the Arts Festival Performance. It was actually quite good!
I had SO many mishaps with the microphone. I kept knocking into it. And during the mic test, I was like "Hello hello hello ah ah ah" and making high and low noises into the microphone, and it was off. Then Cassandra went to switch it on without telling me and the whole area heard me going "Hello hello hello?" It was so embarrassing! D:
And we had to repeat the performance THREE TIMES. I started getting really sick of it by the second time already. Haha.
The drama performance was damn good! Amanda's super cute :) I could memorise her lines by the 2nd time. So I was muttering it to Nat. HAHA.
Went back up, continued lessons :/ BORING.
Took 159 back with Christine. Saw Jerry after school, I have no idea what he was doing in the interchange. And he even asked "Where are you going?" Then I said "Home!" Then he said "Why don't you take from the front of your school?" Then I told him it was cos I had to change 2 buses if I took 59 or 231, then he laughed. Lamo.
Going for Budak Pantai concert tonight! :D I miss them! Haven't been to their concerts for ages and I love their humour. ;) MIGHT blog about it tonight if I don't reach home that late.
Need to wake up SUPER early tomorrow morning to go for the wedding at church. I feel 'sian' just thinking about it :(
xxx
Marissa.
Thank you for making my life so miserable. Appreciate it.
/EDIT 6.05pm.
Ew I just heard something that totally destroyed my mood, dammit. I wanna thank God, for letting me NOT go to church today. Cos I would probably come back with bleeding eyes. So here's to you little a-hole, good luck with what you've got.
Go ahead. SCREW my life more. It makes me feel SO much better.
/EDIT 1.04am.
Budak Pantai concert was AWESOME! :)
It was so freaking awesome! HAHAHA. Hilarious ttm! I'll blog more about it tomorrow, and something really cool happened to me there too ;) So stay tuned.
Watching Entertainment Tonight now, about Michael Jackson. Yeah, still crazy about him and his music. Budak Pantai did a tribute to MJ too! The song was "I'll Be There". Real nice.
Ttyl babies. MY MUM'S BEING A BYTCH.
xxx
Marissa Jamie.
Tag replies :
Meiting : YEAH! We HAVE to do that again! :D
Jolyn : Of course you're artistic. That's why I posted the pic here. :)
Nancy : WOO-HOO!
Bettina : I miss youuu ;D Clownface woman!